CHAPTER FIVE

NAOMI

"I just can't believe my grandfather is gone for good" Lola signed as she laid her head on my desk as I played in her box braids.

"We all have to go someday, we aren't meant to stay here on earth forever but only temporary so we can go to our enteral home when the good Lord wants us to go" I spoke softly.

"Yeah, thanks Naomi" She told me as I nodded my head up and down.

A whole bunch of ruckus erupted in the classroom as our substitute teacher slipped out the classroom as some kids got up on top of the desks and started acting up.

I turned my head as I saw Dalvin standing up on the desk and started rapping.

"Baby got hella body, that's what I heard from the fellas, dial her up and see if she wanna be my Cinderella and lets get it on because we don't have foreva, baby sex me up while I counting this cheeda, our future told by a fortune tella, my sexy lady remind me of a girl named Bella" Dalvin rapped randomly as K-Ci made a beat on his desk as everybody cheered them on as Jojo and DeVante rocked back and forth to the beat.

"She got that swing about her that I can't find any other way, forget about that other guy because he's a loser anyway, so just stay and K sang" DeVante rapped a little as K-Ci opened his mouth to sing.

"I want ya body right now, I wanna lay you down over here and lay you over there as we explore each other bodies, ohhh such a hottie, baby I just want your body right now, I told you forget about that guy and let's fly high, high, high ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh yeahhhhh hey hey heyyyyyyyy yeahhhh ohh" K-Ci sang loudly as everybody around us howled in enjoyment as they cheered them on.

"B-O-D-Y she got hella of body, B-O-D-Y she got hella of body, I said B-O-D-Y she got hella of body, sweet thang come and join the partyyyy, making a guy sweat from how you roll that body, baby you one of a kind" They sung in harmony with one another.

"It should be illegal to look that fine, your beauty it shines, and the way you wear that dress..." Jojo sung.

"Sing it Jojo" K-Ci coaxed his brother as everybody clapped their hands as the beat was being made from before became even louder than before.

"Girl, I am impress, just keep on blessing me with your very appearance because that bodddyyy it does something to meeeee" Jojo sung as he hit a high note.

"That B-O-D-Y..." They trailed on altogether as they sung.

"Baby just keep on bringing that body to me and I can show you all of the thangs, that I can do to you, if you let me, I am here for ya, just call me up and I can make it nasty for ya, drop those clothes and let me see what ya working with lady" K-Ci sung as they continued on as the rest of them sung the same thing they were singing from before.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh" K-Ci howled as they all finally finished and everybody in the classroom erupted in a boisterous applause as they said thank you.

"Damn, they are good" I told Lola.

"Yeah and especially now that, K-Ci kind of calm down stealing the show, you know he be acting like Michael Jackson when they sing randomly sometimes" She stated a fact.

Feeling a bunch of presences by me I then turned my head and saw Dalvin, K-Ci, Jojo and DeVante, well DeVante was hiding behind Jojo as he peeped and looked at me terrified.

"That random song was for you Lola, we heard about your grandfather and we just wanted to say we are so sorry for your lost-and even though the song was kind of out there, we thought you would to aleast laugh at us because we tried and ya know K-Ci can't write lyrics for shit" Dalvin explained to Lola as she giggled, softly.

"Oh that's okay- you guys and Naomi made my day, you guys are a miracle sent from up above" Lola acknowledged us.

"Aweeeee Lola" We all spoke as we gave her a group hug as I saw DeVante just standing there not getting involved in the hug.

"Baby daddy get in this hug witcha fine ass" I told him as I tried to grab his hand but he snatched it away from me as everybody including me departed from hugging Lola as he soon gave her a hug as he patted her back and quickly let go.

"I wasn't about to hug her while you were hugging her, you might try some shit" DeVante squinted his eyes at me as I shrugged my shoulders innocently.

"How you know that?" I inquired as I reached out and touched his shirt covered stomach as I felt on him.

"Ohhhhhhhh baby daddy, two...four...six all packs, I see you keeping that body all lean and tight for me, can we have a work out session together, I want to show this new exercise, it's called ride that dick" I told him.

"Oh lord no" DeVante muttered.

"Oh lord yes, cause see all you have to do is just lay down while I ride that big ole d-" I soon got cut off by Lola covering up my mouth.

"Okay that's enough about your sexual desires" Lola spoke as I tried to reach out and grabbed DeVante but the bell rung as he walked back with his boys whilst getting their stuff.

___________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT
THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

LOLA?

DEVANTE?

K-CI?

DALVIN?

JOJO?

BTW, I MADE THIS WHOLE ENTIRE SONG UP, I CAN'T EVEN WRITE GOOD LYRICS TO SAVE MY LIFE, AND I KNOW IT'S STRAIGHT UP TRASH BUT STILL WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FEELINGS ON IT?