CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO

DEVANTE

"DeVante! DeVante! DeVante!" I heard two familiar feminine voices screaming at me as I snapped my head as I noticed Roxie and Lola running towards me as Dalvin, K-Ci, and Jojo as they paused their conversation about basketball and peered at the two girls who had a look of concern and anger washed over their faces.

"Yeah, what's up with y'all... y'all okay?" I inquired as I chuckled at their worrisome expression.

"DeVante, Naomi got jumped" I froze at their words as I dropped the water bottle that I was about to drink onto the floor in the hallway as it splashed each and every way, wetting up my lower half but I didn't react at all.

"She... w-what?" I licked my dry lips as my breathing started to hitch altogether from what they were informing me about.

"S-She got jumped, she should be discharge from the hospital today right now" They told me.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself a couple of times to myself.

I soon took off like Flash as I traveled through the hallway as I heard my name being called in the background as my friends and Naomi's friends questioned me of where I was heading to at this particular moment.

Seeing his face, I stalked up to him like death as I slyly tapped him on his shoulder as Elgin looked up at me with a splashed of fear as my fist unexpectedly connected with Dominic's cheek as he soon fell on the floor from the sudden impact.

"Yo, what the fuck?!" He yelled at me but I didn't respond as I bit the inside of my cheek as I kicked his sides repeatedly.

I soon yanked him up by the collar as I held him up against the bleachers as I cane across his face multiple times as blood spewed out of his mouth as some was sprinkled on my face.

"You fucking bastard, you did this shit to her!" I whispered harshly as tears blurred my vision as I continued to beat him senselessly as he pleaded.

"Man, what the fuck are you talking about?! U-Ugh shit!" Dominic spat out at me in a hazed out state probably due to the smell of weed that was lingering on him or the lost of his blood getting to him.

"Who jumped her?" I sniffled as I continued to punch him.

"W-What the fuck are you even talking about?! Stop, fucking hitting me you damn sociopath!" Dominic's veins protruded out the side of his neck as blood covered his entire exterior of his mouth as it was filled with the copper tasting liquid looking like he was a victim in a horror movie.

"Sociopath? Nah muthafucka that's all you... now tell me what happened" I demanded as my eyes soon flicker over to a left opened locker as Dominic's left hand was halfway in it as my hand roamed up the locker as I held the opening of it as I creaked it back and forth.

"What the fuck are you doing, dumbass?! Don't fucking close that shit! I don't want my fingers looking like yours!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as sweat dripped off his forehead as I continued to creak the locker back and forth as they slowly touched his fingers softly as he could barely hold himself up from the beating I gave him as it was now getting to his mind.

"Shut the fuck up, nigga! Why you do everybody else a damn favor and die, already?! Naomi wouldn't even be in this fucking predicament of you would've stayed your ass up there in the Bronx, you are the devil's spawn!" My rage boiled over as I was about to slam his fingers with the locker door until an unknown hand pushed the locker door back.

I turned my head and saw K-Ci yanked me by the hoodie as the material of it, scraped against my neck as I tried to get back to a bloody face Dominic but it was no use.

"What the fuck, K?!" I yanked myself away from him.

"DeVante, what the hell is wrong with you? You damn near beat the soul out of him... you got him looking like he took a fucking bath in blood" K-Ci scolded me.

"Look, I don't need you to fucking lecture me... that muthafucka was involved in jumping Naomi" I stated.

"DeVante, I'm not that very fond of Dominic too but I don't think he did that shit. I mean he didn't even know what you were even talking about at all"
K-Ci told me.

"And how the fuck are you so damn sure about that? He's a fucking snake... that nigga had it out for Naomi in the very beginning!" I scoffed.

"I know cause' Lola and Roxie just told us that somebody said Naomi was jumped by Amiya, Sasha and Alicia. Dominic wasn't even here at school that day when they told Dalvin, Jojo and I when all of that shit happened" K-Ci tried to calm me down as my hands started to become clammy as I looked at my knuckles that had his blood painted on it.

"Okay" I whispered to myself as I breathed in and out as I took in the air as my mind went elsewhere of how she was doing exactly at this particular moment.

"De, she is going to be fine. Naomi is a very strong girl like literally she punched the shit out of me... I swear y'all two are made for each witcha heavy ass hands" K-Ci joked.

"Hardy har har, worm" I stared at him blankly as he pushed me.

"See, I wasn't even trying to get in depth with that shit like that. I swear y'all lightskin niggas stay emotional... like you finna go cry in a car or something" K-Ci grimace at me.

"Whatever witcha predator looking ass" I waved him off as my mind was still drifting away on her.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

K-CI?

LOLA?

ROXIE?

DOMINIC?