CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

NAOMI

"Lola, why didn't you tell me that wasn't DeVante, I was hugging yesterday?" I asked her as we walked down the once chaotic hall of Northridge together.

"I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen to me, I was practically screaming at you but you were running hella fast over there" Lola told me as I pouted.

"That boy-he looks-I thought he was DeVante and he sounds like him too but more with a northern accent, ughhh my brain hurts just thinking about it" I groaned as I tried to wrap my mind around what happened yesterday which was utter embarrassing due to me thinking that boy was DeVante.

"His name is Dominic, he just transferred here like about a week ago, you didn't know that?" Lola inquired as we stopped at her locker as she put in her combination.

"Ah-what?" I turned towards her as I leaned on the metal locker that wasn't open beside her very own.

"He transferred from the Bronx down here to Charlotte and he is related to Dalvin and DeVante, he's their cousin" Lola explained to me as she finally finished her locker code and lift the short metal bar up as the locker pops open as she grabs everything she needs for class.

"Well that justifies how he looks just like them and more so DeVante" I nodded along to her statement she made.

"Yep, he seems like an alright dude but I what I seen from my eyes the other day was that he was grabbing up on ya and stuff" Lola told me abruptly.

"Girl, I don't even know or who he thought he was grabbing all up on me like I was easy or some shit, like that's not what we finna do up here and shit" I solicited to Lola.

"Who he think he is?" I heard a voice inquired in the crook of my neck as I felt hands wrap around my waist, squeezing me gently as I looked at Lola's expression on her face and it read, 'oh shit'.

My eyes nearly bulge out my sockets as I looked down and saw some lightskin hands linked around me as I looked up and saw the boy from yesterday grabbing up on me like he was my boyfriend as his eyes glem and a cheshire cat smile spread across like he was the absolute shit which he was far from to me in my perspective.

"Look here Darryl" I spoke as I then signed heavily whilst the anticipating explosion with anger was about to be unleashed in any given moment now if he keeps fucking with me.

"It's daddy to you, toots" He flirted as I scrunched up my face at him as I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga please and get off me" I scoffed as I unwrapped his arms from around me as I soon stepped further away from him as I was now standing beside Lola as we both gave each other quick glances as the boy chuckled as he smiled at me.

"Hey there big headed lil girrrlsss!" A masculine voice dragged on that I soon recognized as K-Ci's following by him suddenly yelling all of a sudden.

"What-no! I told you to leave me the hell alone! Stop get them crooked bitches out of my face!" I heard K-Ci scream to the top of his lungs as DeVante was messing with him as he put his slightly bent fingers in his face as he was acting up and running behind Jojo who soon pushed him on the floor as he crawled and grabbed onto Dalvin's leg who looked down at him like he was outta his mind which he actually was.

"What kind of drugs is he on?" Lola asked Jojo as he walked up to her as they embraced each other into a heartfelt hug and soon kiss afterwards that made me awe at them of just witnessing them acting so sweet to one another.

"He accidentally picked up on some edible brownies and mistaked some angel dust that was on them as some damn sprinkles that one of our family members had stored away-let's just say today hasn't been the best with K-Ci that's for sure, he was outside last night running down the highway butt ass naked with a damn shower cap on his head because Dalvin and Roxie spotted him down the street and called me up to come get him" Jojo explained to us of why K-Ci was acting the way he was at this very moment.

"DeVante ain't making it no better because K-Ci thinking he's a witch and ya know his fingers are long, bony and slightly bended which is freaking him out even more, he tried to shave Dalvin's eyebrows off this morning with a damn comb but I think he is coming down no-K-Ci no! Put your clothes back on, nigga put them back on, DeVante grab him!" Jojo soon let go of Lola as he rushed over to his older brother of whom was indeed taking off his shirt and next his pants if DeVante didn't tackled him to the floor as Dalvin was trying to put his head through his shirt as K-Ci struggled with them.

"No you can't make me! I kills Harpo dead before I let him beat me!" K-Ci yelled as his veins popped out his neck at DeVante as he struggled but to not much availability as Dalvin succesfully pulled his shirt over his head.

"What in the fuck?" Lola and I both inquired at the same time as we watched as the three of them dragged
K-Ci away who was now hissing like a cat.

"Weirdos" A masculine voice says as Lola and I soon snapped our attention that belonged to the boy who was related to DeVante and Dalvin as he shooked his head and laughed at the scene we just witnessed.

____________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

DOMINIC?

LOLA?

JOJO?

DEVANTE?

K-CI?

DALVIN?