CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

NAOMI

"So, you are telling us that K-Ci kissed you?!" Roxie and Lola gasped as I groaned from everything that happened to me last weekend.

"Yeah, I mean he just kissed me out of nowhere once everybody left out of there and next thing ya know we were talking and then he said some slick shit and then he grabbed my hands and I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and bam! He kissed me" I explained to the both of them.

"Mhm, so did you like it?" Roxie nudge my shoulder as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at her statement.

"Yeah, did you like when he kissed you?" Lola asked also as I rolled my eyes at their curiosity.

"Well it was good, I'm not gonna knock K-Ci on that, his lips were soft but that was a mistake, okay-it just kinda happened" I tried to persuade them but they ended up giggling as I rolled my eyes playfully at their fan-girling moment.

"Damn Naomi, you got DeVante, Domimic and K-Ci, you got all them,
I see ya" Roxie patted me on my back as I laughed and shook my head at her.

"Mhm" I muttered under my breath as I soon noticed DeVante and his crew coming in as I soon looked elsewhere as they all made their way towards the three of us.

"What's up Lola, Roxie, and Naomi" DeVante greets us as they soon greeted back expect for me as I rolled my eyes as Roxie nudges me but I refused to open up my mouth for him.

"Hey Jojo, K-Ci, Dominic, and Dalvin" I greeted them all as they all greet me back as I felt DeVante stare a hole at the side of my face as I soon snapped my head towards him.

"You gotta staring problem or something, I know I ain't that interesting to ya" I spoke with attitude evident in my tone as everybody stared back at DeVante and I interaction.

"Ain't nobody looking at you, you ain't nothing to look at dollface, so don't flatter yourself" DeVante spat at me with the same attitude I gave him.

"Look muthafucka do you have a problem with me beacuse we can definitely solve it -witcha bitch ass" I then stood up from the spot I was sitting at on the bleachers as I then took off my earrings.

"Chill out you ain't about that action little girl, so sit down somewhere with all that mad heat you spitting at me" DeVante laughed as he waved me off as I suddenly leaped at him but was soon caught by Dominic as he held me back from attacking DeVante.

"Woah there, calm down-you must be on yo cycle or something because I sense alot of agression coming towards you and it's not cute at all" DeVante curled his upper lip at me as I tried to get out of Dominic's hold upon my body as he yanks me back even more with him from the bastard.

"Aye De, chill on that" Dalvin told him as I tried to get to him but I was losing due to Dominic putting me over his shoulder, so I couldn't get to DeVante.

"Nah I was just being nice and trying to greet her and here she comes trying to accuse me of even wasting my time staring at her with her nasty ass tone of voice" DeVante gestured with his hands as Dalvin tried to tell him to cool it even more than before.

"Put me down, Dominic and stop staring at my ass" I spoke in a low tone.

"No and I'm not looking at your ass" Domimic told me.

"So you saying my ass is nothing to look at?" I insinuated to him.

"What-wait-no I mean your ass is something to look at" Dominic flabbergasts as he struggled to formulate his words, correctly.

"A-Hah! So, you admit you was staring at my ass" I snapped my fingers.

"Lord have mercy" He muttered under his breath following by a chuckle.

"Fuck her!" I heard DeVante screech as I then noticed him storming out the gym as he slammed the gym door behind him, harshly.

What a drama queen...

Dominic then puts me down, easily as Roxie and Lola ran over to me.

"What happened between you guys and shit?!" Roxie asked me.

"Yeah!" Lola said agreeing with Roxie's question she just got done asking me.

"Nothing, that's what happened between us-nothing at all" I told them with lack of emotion in my voice as all of DeVante vanish inside the deep vessel of my soul.

Everything I once felt for him was slowly but surely eroding away as the visualization of seeing him with another girl and my cousin at that sent me over the point of no return.

I was officially not in love with DeVante, anymore.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

ROXIE?

LOLA?

DEVANTE?

DOMINIC?

NAOMI AND DEVANTE
AGRUING ONE
ANOTHER?

DEVANTE BEING FAKE?