CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

NAOMI

"So you thinking about coming to the party after homecoming?" Roxie asked me as Lola, her and I walked over to our table and took our respective seats.

"Yeah, why not I mean it ain't like I got anything better to do plus I heard my baby daddy going so you know imma be there, gotta make sure nun of them thirsty heifers put their nasty hands on my man" I told Roxie as I was about to jab my fork in some of my spaghetti but soon dropped it at the sight of what I just seen.

"Bitcccchhhhhhh!" I screamed as Roxie and Lola looked frantically around at what exactly I was howling at which was something I spotted on Roxie.

"What?! What is it Naomi?!" They asked urgently as I soon yanked Lola over towards me by the hand as I came close to her ear as I cuffed it and opened my mouth beginning to speak.

"Look at Roxie's neck, there's four of them just chilling on her neck like it's nothing" I whispered lowly as Roxie was looking confused as I soon let go of Lola and turned her head and stared at Roxie and soon glanced back at me.

"Bitcchhhhhhh" Lola dragged on as I nodded my head up and down.

"What?! Do I have a big ass spider on me or some shit?!" Roxie started freaking out as she took off her sweater but Lola rushed over to her as she soon made her stop, midway.

"Girl, you got four hickies just chilling on your neck like it's nothing" I spoke as I pointed at her neck as she quickly put back on her sweater and zipped it all the way up to her neck so they weren't visible anymore as her face turned a red tint against her caramel complexion.

"Okay I see you, Roxie" Lola teased her as Roxie's face grew more intense with a reddish tint by the minute.

"Roxie..." I trailed on as Lola and her soon snapped their attention towards me.

"Girl, you're glowing-did Dalvin swipe his debit card into your slot, sweetie" I asked as Lola and Roxie scrunched their faces up at me, confused.

"He-what?" Roxie inquired as she looked at me crazy.

"You know, did he pound his jack hammer?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her but she still looked like a dear in headlights at me.

"Huh?" Roxie sipped some of her water as Lola was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Damn girl, did he rearrange your walls, did you watch his kids, did you do a split on that dick, did he took it out-put it back in, let you taste it and put it back in?" I broke it down for her so she would know exactly what I was trying to ask her instead of beating around the bush any longer.

"Oop, Roxie you didn't-you did?!" Lola turned her head at a blushing Roxie who covered her face with her hands as she took them off her face.