CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

NAOMI

Today was the day to put a stop to Dominic and I's relationship, me breaking up with him.

My wild and kooky hair blowed vigorously with the wind as if they were competing in a shoving battle with one another as the wind took victory as my hair smacked me in the face.

I found my palms to be very clammy from the sudden nervosuness that runs over my body of actually think what if this doesn't go according to plan.

DeVante and the boys insisted on them being physically here for my well being as I vaguely remember him telling me that he had a bad feeling about me being all alone with Dominic about breaking the ice to him that we aren't an item anymore.

Roxie and Lola even tried to coax me into atleast have them with me while I do this but I felt like this should be done between Dominic and I with no intrusion once so ever.

The sound of my phone ringing interrupted me from my forever prolonging thoughts as I breathed in and out taking in the crisp autumn air as I dug around in my windbreaker pocket as I took the phone out and flipped it up whilst letting the antenna up on it.

Pressing the device to my ear, I was about to form my words until I heard a familiar boisterous voice that belonged to none other than K-Ci as I heard a mixture of Dalvin agruing with him as a loud crash was evident in the background.

"Um...helー"

"Dalvin, get your heavy gerbil looking ass off of me!" K-Ci stated in a cacophonous tone that was a sound of distress as a loud thud sounded off.

"Bitch, suck my left nut! You look like a life sized cockroach!" Dalvin's screeches.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up and gone somewhere-looking like a whole ass gremlin! Suck a dick!" K-Ci screams at him.

"Bring it over here then muathfucka if you bad-so I can suck it!" Dalvin screamed like a mad-man.

Did he...
Yeah this nigga is gay or strange one, maybe both?

"Will the both of you deformed ass muthafuckas shut the fuck up, looking like a failed lab experiment and shit!" DeVante's baritone voice became known as he fussed at K-Ci and Dalvin.

"Um...Hello?!" I exaggerated as I was getting extremely tired of being ignored and wanted the weird agrument from Dalvin and K-Ci to be put to an utter end before I hear something I don't want to hear for my own good.

"What?!" DeVante snapped as I twisted up my entire face as I clutched my chest trying to figure out where that sudden burst of ruthlessness that dared dripped onto his succulent lips came from because it certainly wasn't for me-I know that much.