CHAPTER SIXTY

DEVANTE

"Oh hell nah where you going wearing that?" Dalvin rolled his neck and pointed one of his crutches at Dominic who was wearing a muscle shirt and some basketball shorts.

"Nigga, what you talking about I got on clothes, now what the hell do you have on?" He pointed at Dalvin's loud ass bright ass pajamas he had on as it literally burned my eyes.

"Shut up, my baby Roxie bought this for me" Dalvin grumbled and looked away embarrassed.

"You should of told her to leave that bright ass rainbow piece of shit at the store-that shit is brighter than my future" Dominic told him as I laughed at their interaction amongst each other.

"De, I know you ain't laughing with your cum crusted ass lips" Dalvin shot back at me feeling hit.

"Dalvin, your forehead is so big-that I can see my future in it, ole chrome dome head ass" I joked as Dalvin
self-consciously touched his forehead.

"Leave me alone De, ya know I am sensitive about my forehead" He whined as Dominic waved him off as his pager goes off.

"Aight, you two...." Dominic pointed at Dalvin and I as he looked back down and read his pager once again as he smirked and let out a devilish laugh as Dalvin scrunch up his face as I stared at him, confused as he looked back up and smiled innocently but Dalvin and I knew it was all a front.

"Who page you, Dominic?" Dalvin inquired as Dominic's face held a wicked smile as he licked his lips.

"It's grown folks business, fetus face" Dominic laughed as Dalvin threw one of his crutches at him as he dodged it as it instead hit my leg making me wince loudly.

"What you trying to hit me for?" He asked Dalvin as my younger brother flipped him off.

"Muthafucka, I was just asking a damn question and shit then you wanted to get disrespectful, I swear you and De keep trying me like I won't bust a cap in that ass, respect my muthafucking gangsta!" Dalvin screamed as he soon started breathing heavily as he took out a candy bar and unwrapped it and chumped at it.

I then snatched it out of his hand as Dalvin looked down at his now empty right hand as he lunged at me as he started hitting me well more like slapping me instead which was still extremely painful.

"Bitch, did I ask you to get my shit?!" Dalvin mushed my face as his hand was all over my mouth as I took the liberty and bit one of his fingers as he yelped and retreated from me.

"Ew" I spat out as I fake gagged as Dalvin started to hop back over to get his crutches and was about to get the other one but Dominic kept it out of his reach.

"Man, Dominic stop playing so damn much, gimme my crutches" He tried to get the crutches but Dominic still kept it away from him as Dalvin kissed his teeth, annoyed.

"I'll give you the crutches if you will stop acting all helpless acting like you disabled everywhere and shit..." Dominic told Dalvin.