Fell For The Bad Girl

Emma had only been living in Storybrooke for two weeks and she had turned her school upside down. Even if she didn't know it.

They had just moved from Boston after her sixteenth birthday, her Father had, had a job transfer and he was now the sheriff of the small town.

He learned quickly about one person in particular.

Regina Mills.

She had spent the night in a cell more than once. She was bad news and he refused for her daughter to hang around with her.

"Remember Emma, I have eyes everywhere. You stay away from that Mills girl. She's bad news."

That was what she heard every day before school, every day that was what she heard before she went out with her friends.

Being the good girl she is, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Okay Daddy."

But that was then. That was the the first few days and now everything has changed.

- - -

Emma was with her friends, when she felt someone cover her eyes up.

"Guess who." The person spoke.

"Hmm...Margot Robbie?"

"Ooh, so close." The person removed their hands before gently turning the blonde around. "It's me, your favourite person in the entire world."

Emma rolled her eyes before wrapping her arms around the person she shouldn't even be talking to.

Regina Mills, the girl who was one year older than her and who dressed like she was known for. A bad girl.

She pulled away from the hug, feeling the air leave her lungs as she took in the girls beauty.

Her hair was curled at the ends, she wore that black leather jacket she loved so much, with of course. A black tank top underneath, blue skinny jeans and black boots, but the one thing that stood out to her. One thing that would never change was the small scar above on her upper lip.

Regina leaned in, wrapping her arms around the smaller girl. "You're staring at my lips again...If you want to kiss them so badly. Go ahead." Regina whispered in the blondes ear.

Emma felt her heart do a flip and excitement run down to her core.

As Regina pulled away, she wore a smirk as if she knew what she was doing.

- - -

It soon turned into months. Many months Emma had now lived in Storybrooke and she had now developed feelings for the bad girl.

She was seeing her tonight, and she was planning on confessing her feelings not being able to keep them in any longer.

"I'm going out with Ruby and Rose tonight."

"Okay honey, be safe." Her Mother smiled as she looked up from feeding her baby boy, Neal.

"Remember to stay away from Regina." Her Father warned.

"I know, you've said this everyday since we moved here. I get it." Emma snapped, guilt and anger flowing through her.

Her Father sighed as Emma made her way out of the house, almost running to the mall that was a short distance away.

Once she reached her destination, she saw Regina stood there in her signature outfit.

Without any hesitation, she marched right up to the dark haired girl and before Regina could say a word, Emma grabbed her by the collar of her jacket and pulled her close. Crashing their lips together.

Their lips moved in sync, Regina's hands went to Emma hips pulling her closer. They pulled away, catching their breaths.

"Well that was unexpected." Regina laughed as she rested her forhead against Emma's.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take it anymore. I really like you. I know I should stay away. My Father warned me to but I can't. You're beautiful and amazing and I've never seen you do one thing wrong. You're not some bad girl that people are wary of. You're the nicest girl that I wanna be with."

For the first time in years, Regina's eyes filled with tears. Nobody had ever seen her as anything but this girl who only did bad things but here she was. Being told she was the opposite.

"You've changed me. That's why. You make me a better person and I want to be with you too. I'm not perfect, and I might hurt you and I'm sorry for that...But I care deeply for you Emma. More than I have ever cared for someone before."

Emma didn't say a word, instead she pecked Regina's lips and smiled.

"I'm yours."

- - -

They didn't just hang out like they planned, they had a date instead. It was the best date either of them had been on.

Regina walked Emma to her door, neither of them caring what anyone would say.

"Goodnight Swan." Regina smiled, not wanting to let go of her hand.

"Goodnight your majesty." Emma giggled.

They both leaned in for their final kiss of the night when the door swung open.

"I don't think so." David snarled as he forcefully grabbed Regina and shoved her away from Emma. "Stay away from my daughter."

"Dad!" Emma yelled.

"No sir. I will not. I care for her. I have feelings for her. I admit, I used to be a real bitch. But I'm not that person anymore. Your daughter changed me."

"I don't believe you. You're using her for your own needs. What, you're going to make her fall for you and you'll get her to do your dirty business? Get off my property before I arrest you."

"ARREST ME THEN!" Regina yelled holding her arms out.

"Dad." Emma yelled again, pulling him by the shirt. "I'm with Regina and I like her so much. Please, just stop this. Be happy for me. She makes me happy and the past is the past. Forget the old her and focus on her now. This is the girl that stole my heart."

David looked at his daughter to Regina then back to his daughter. He turned around and began to walk back inside.

"Get your things tomorrow and don't ever come back here again."

"David." Mary Margaret gasped.

"It's bad enough you're dating her, but you're also a queer...It's unacceptable. Never come back here, you are no daughter of mine."

- - -

She never did return. She moved in with Regina and her family. As the years went on, their bond grew stronger as did their love for eachother. Ten years after they left school they got married and have a child of their own with another on the way.

Their life was perfect. Her Father changed his way of thinking and grew to accept his daughter and daughter in law and they forgave him.

The good girl and the bad girl lived happily ever after, but it wasn't the end. It was just the beginning.

A/N: Welcome to book two of the SwanQueen One Shots. Kicking it off here's the one shot that was requested by PoisonIvysKiss! Hope you enjoyed it!