Lifetimes

This was it.

Emma let out a deep breath as she took the sword from her husband, Killian who stared at her. Worry in his eyes.

"You know you might die." He said quietly, gently wrapping his arm around her in an embrace, his hook resting on her back.

"It's the price of being the Savior. In almost every movie, every TV show, book, you name it. The hero usually dies. I mean, look at The Walking Dead for example. You become the moral compass and you die. Dale, Beth, Tyreese...They all died."

"Swan, now is not the time to blabber on about a show I have no clue you're talking about."

Emma sighed and looked down eyeing the sword. Killian removed his arm, using his hand to make her look at him.

"You may be my wife by law...But that's all it is. I know you don't love me."

Emma's lips parted in shock. "H-How? What? Huh?"

He smiled gently and pulled her close. "Ever since we met in Neverland...I knew you had feelings for someone. I thought it was Neal but I was wrong." He paused and looked away. His eyes landing on the person who was watching them. "The former Evil Queen has captured your heart. Something I could never do even though I loved you with my all."

"Killian...I'm...I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I led you on and made you fall for me. I wanted to tell you everything but I was so scared."

Killian smiled and held his finger up. "Swan, you have made me the happiest man in all of the realms. Just because you're my happy ending doesn't mean I'm yours. You showed me that love was more important than revenge. That a person on the path to revenge can change. That love is out there for everyone even after they lose their first love, even if they lose their true love you will meet and love another. Emma Swan, I'm letting you go and get your happy ending that is Regina Mills. On one condition."

"What's that?" Emma asked as she held back tears.

"You fight. You fight for yourself, you fight for her, you fight for Henry and you fight for your parents. You survive this. You win. If you don't, you lose everything. Plus if you want to be with Regina, we need a divorce and we can't do that if you're dead."

Emma laughed slightly and nodded her head. "Thanks for the...Pep talk...I guess."

He nodded his head once and smiled. "Fight for your happy ending Emma. You deserve it."

- - -

Emma was about to go into battle with Gideon when a hand on her arm stopped her.

"Don't speak, listen because I might never get the chance to say this Emma." Regina began. "I have been through so much in my life. So much pain. Lost so many people but...The thought of losing you hurts me the most."

'Cause I found love in you

"I have never felt this before, not even with Robin and I know that must mean one thing. You're my true love. I know it seems crazy but I feel it. I feel a connection, I feel so much love..Only for you."

Seconds, minutes, hours, lifetimes

"We have spent so much time fighting...Boy...Did we fight...But we spent even more time fighting together instead of eachother. We spent more time getting to know eachother. I refuse to believe these are our last seconds...Minutes together. We have even more seconds, minutes, hours and a lifetimes to be in eachothers lives. I just need you to be strong enough to fight."

"We don't have much time." Emma said, sorrow in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I have to go."

Regina's eyes filled with tears as she watched Emma walk towards Gideon.

She refused to cry as she watched them fight. Emma was still alive, she was still breathing. Until...

Gideon sent her sword flying out of her hand, he ran towards her. Emma didn't have enough time to react as she felt the sword enter her stomach, her eyes closed instantly and she fell limp to the ground.

Regina was there first, she fell to her knees, scooping the blonde into her arms.

"No Emma..Please..No. Don't leave me she begged."

"Mom." Henry cried as he held her lifeless hand.

"I love you." Regina whispered as she lowered her head down to Emma's and pressing a gentle kiss on her forhead.

I found love in you

"I love you too." Emma replied as her eyes snapped open and she sat up.

Regina's lips parted in shock but she soon smiled as the blonde began to stand up.

"I'm sorry I didn't say it before...I just didn't wanna say it and then never be able to say it again."

"Emma, you're alive. I don't care. I'm just happy you're alive."

The two women hugged as everyone watched on happily. They finally had what they both had wanted from eachother for so long...Eachothers love. They both had it before that night but neither of them knew, but thanks to true loves kiss...They finally did.

And they all lived happily ever after.

'Cause I found love in you
Doing it right, doing it right
I’ll walk the world for you
Doing it right, doing it right
Seconds, minutes, hours, lifetimes
Doing it right, doing it right
I found love in you
Doing it right, doing it right

A/N: For my good friend EvilRegal10lp. I had an idea for this and then as I wrote it I started losing it so that's why it's rushed in places, I'm sorry Puddin'.

Also, with the sad news that Once Upon A Time will not be having a season eight I would just like to let you all know that I will still continue to write one shots. Even though the show is over, writing these have been a big part of my life. Three years actually. I've been writing one shots on here for three years and things like this make the show live on even though it's over.

I'm sad the show is ending but I'm also happy the queer baiting will be finished. I can't wait to see what happens next in Lana, Bex, Jen and Colin's careers. Mainly Lana's and it's guranteed whatever she's in next I will be watching.