Pick Up Lines In The Club

Loud music blasted in the club, people were dancing and singing along to the current song that was playing. Most of the people on the dance floor had drinks in their hands, nearly everyone had smiles on their faces except for one lonely woman who sat at the bar, glass of red wine in front of her.

She didn't mind she was alone, she was disapointed though because her friend had ditched her to probably sleep a random guy she met, claiming he was her soulmate.

Regina took a sip of her drink, enjoying the taste, enjoying sitting by herself which was disturbed.

"Hey, I'm Robin and you are?"

"Not interested."

The man chuckled and rested his arms on the bar, leaning forward to try and get a better look at the woman next to him.

"Do you happen to have a band aid? I scraped my knee falling for you."

Regina sent him a death glare and he frowned.

"Uh..Okay...Hmm..." He mumbled to himself before hopping off of the barstool and walking away.

Regina sighed happily before she took a sip of her drink.

"Hello love, I'm Killian." She heard another English accent say next to her. "You are?"

"Gay."

Killian smirked and sat on the seat next to her. "Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala-fications."

Regina almost slammed her glass down in fustration, why had all the men decided to try it on with her tonight.

She glanced towards him and sighed. "Go away Guyliner."

She heard the man huff but she saw in the corner of her eye that he had left...Only to be replaced by someone else.

"Hi, I'm Mister Right, someone said you were looking for me?" She heard the man before Killian speak.

"I'm looking to kick you in your balls."

"Come on, please give me a chance. I've told you my name...You are..."

"A lesbian."

"Okay...But seriously...Are you a keyboard because you're just my type?"

Regina turned to face Robin, a small smile on her face. "You're like the first slice of bread in the bag. Everyone touches you but nobody wants you."

"Ouch." Robin said before standing up and walking away before once again being replaced by his friend.

"Do your legs hurt from running in my dreams last night?" He smirked.

Regina nodded her head. "I sure did my best to escape it."

His smirk turned into a frown and he nodded his head once before getting up and leaving.

A few minutes went by and Regina was sure she was free of the two idiots.

She had just ordered another drink when she saw a black leather jacket next to her.

"Listen, dream boy. I'll make your dream about me a reality and I'll run far away from you and then come back to probably hit you for being a disgusting pig that can't take a hint, and don't get me started on your friend. It doesn't hurt to take a shower now and then. God, he smells like forest. No wonder he's stuck using cheesy pick up lines, he can't get a girl with the way he smells. Get the hint. I am not interested in your or any of your friends."

The person laughed which caused Regina to quickly turn her head and when she did, her jaw dropped.

Standing next to her, leaning on the bar was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

"Such a shame, and here I was thinking I had a chance because both of my friends got turned down and that's not what straight women usually do."

Regina blushed and turned her attention back to her fresh glass of wine and began to play with the bottom of the glass.

"But since you're not interested in any of their friends...I guess I'll be going..."

Regina quickly turned her head, sadness in her eyes. She didn't want the woman to leave so she thought quickly.

"Your hand looks heavy, can I hold it for you?"

The blonde turned around, and sat down without taking her eyes off of Regina.

"That the best you can do?" The blonde laughed.

"I panicked." Regina defended herself.

"Why?"

"I didn't want you to go...I....I'm sorry for what I said to you. I thought you were Guyliner, I mean Killian because of the jacket."

"My name is Emma Swan, and I don't usually wear this. I usually wear a red one but my best friend decided to steal that for a date because her date likes red."

"She's not the only one on a date." Regina spoke confidently.

"Is that so? Are you on a date because I don't see anyone else here." Emma smirked getting closer.

"Well unless you look in a mirror, you won't see my date."

Emma raised an eyebrow before leaning back slightly. "This a date huh? We only just met."

"You're the only girl that's spoken to me all night and you're the only person I've been interested in. I intend to see you again."

"That can arranged."

Suddenly, Emma's eyes lit up at the song that played.

"Seeing as we're on a date, we should totally dance to my favourite song." Emma stood up quickly, pulling Regina up with her.

"Ms Swan, I don't dance." Regina protested.

"Well you're on a date with me so you do. I'll even let you hold my hands seeing as they're so heavy." Emma smirked as she grabbed Regina's hands and locked their fingers together.

"You're not gonna let that go are you?" Regina groaned.

Emma removed her hands and began to dance, swaying her hips and moving closer to Regina who only moved slightly.

"I'll never let that drop, just like I'll never drop you. Now c'mon Gina. Loosen up."

Regina rolled her eyes but it wasn't long before she was dancing more freely and singing loudly with Emma.

"POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME!" They sang.

The rest of the night consisted of them  smiling, laughing and dancing.

This was the best night Regina had in a long time and it certainly wasn't their last date.

A/N: For EvilRegal10lp. Here's your damn one shot, now let me play Fallout lmao. Love ya bitch.

Also, the song is what Emma and Regina dance to. AKA Emma's favourite song in this haha.

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!