Young Love

"Regina you better take care of her or I swear, I'll kill you."

"Z! She's my favourite niece! She's in safe hands. Plus, Emma will be coming over later."

The small child in her arms perked up, she looked up at her Auntie with a huge smile on her face. "Is Alice coming?!"

"I'll ask." Regina smiled.

"Be good for your Auntie Gina." Zelena warned before kissing the top of her daughters head. "Love you Robyn."

"Love you too Mommy."

Zelena gave her daughter a smile before walking out of the door. Once she was out of the house, Robyn wriggled out of Regina's arms and made her way to the kitchen table.

"Can you text Emma now please?" Robyn asked as she grabbed the paints, paintbrushes and paper.

She set everything on the table before climbing up on to one of the chairs and waited for her Auntie.

"Sure." Regina smiled as she pulled her phone out of her back pocket.

She unlocked it and sent a quick text to Emma who replied instantly.

"Alice is coming too."

"Yay!" Robyn cheered and clapped her hands.

As she waited for her best friend to arrive she arranged everything on the table.

Alice's favourite colours on one side, her favourite colour on her side and then both colours they liked in the middle.

She climbed off of the chair and ran upstairs before running back down dressed differently.

She went from jeans and a shirt to skirts, tights and a pink flower shirt with a denim jacket.

"Aunt Gina, do I look pretty?" Robyn asked as she walked to her Auntie who was sat on the sofa reading a book.

"You look beautiful." Regina smiled looking up. "Why did you change your clothes?"

"I didn't look nice enough..."

"What do you mean? Of course you did." Regina replied confused as she closed the book and sat it next to her.

"I wanted to look special for Alice. I wanna impress her."

"Why?"

"Because I love her. The way you love Emma."

Regina's heart skipped a beat. "How'd you know about Emma and I?"

Robyn laughed and sat next to her Auntie. "I heard you and my Mommy talk about her. Then I caught you and Emma kissing. I know some people don't like that and I think those people are stupid. You can't help who you love. You love Emma and I love Alice."

"Sweetie, you're too young to know what love is." Regina said sadly.

"No. Anyone can feel love at any age. If you understand what it is you're feeling then you're old enough to know what love is. I may be five but I know I'm different to the kids my age. I like girls but I love a girl. I love Alice. Now, do you think she'll be impressed?"

Regina felt her heart swell with love for the small child, she couldn't believe how smart she was for her age.

"She most certainly will."

A knock on the door caught both their attention and Robyn stood by the enterance of the kitchen as Regina answered the door.

"Hey you two." Regina greeted.

Alice gently pushed her way past Regina and ran towards Robyn.

"Robyn!" She yelled as she wrapped her arms around the smaller girl.

"Alice." Robyn grinned as she hugged her tightly.

Regina gently pulled Emma to the side and explained what Robyn had just told her and Emma couldn't fight the aww that escaped her lips.

She turned around when Regina subtly pointed behind her and they saw the two girls holding hands as they looked into eachothers eyes and talked about the latest episode of some Disney Show they watch.

"Hey Robyn."

"Yeah?"

"You look really pretty." Alice smiled shyly.

"Thanks." Robyn replied looking down as a blush appeared on her face.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

Robyn looked up and shook her head. "No."

"Oh." Alice replied sadly as she looked down.

Robyn gently lifted Alice's head up and smiled. "I think you're beautiful."

"Wow, kids got game for her age." Emma smirked earning an elbow to the side from Regina.

Alice giggled and wrapped her arms around Robyn, hugging her once more.

"I love you." Robyn blurted out loudly.

Alice pulled away and stared at Robyn before kissing her cheek. "I love you too!"

"Really?!" Robyn asked shocked.

"Yeah!"

"Awesome! You wanna go paint?"

"Sure."

Emma chuckled as the pair of them walked into the kitchen hand in hand.

"Young love eh?"

"Reminds me of us...And looked at how that turned out." Regina replied looking down at her hand.

"My future wife." Emma sighed happily.

- - -

Twenty Years Later

"Do you take Robyn Hood as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you Robyn, take Alice Jones  as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"It's with great pleasure that I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss."

As the two women looked into eachothers eyes and leaned in for a sweet and gentle kiss, Emma and Regina were giving eachother knowing looks.

"Young love eh?" Emma smirked.

"True love."

Regina felt eyes on her other than Emma, she turned her head forward to see Robyn looking at her with a small smile on her face. She nodded her head and Regina nodded back, knowing that Robyn was thinking back to that time when she was five years old and had told her Aunt she loved Alice.

She meant it.

A/N: Not exactly SwanQueen but EvilRegal10lp wanted a one shot with Alice and Robyn because she loves them. I'm sorry if it seems rushed I wanted this out before she fell asleep but I think I'm too late...Oh well 😂😂 Sorry Puddin' 😂

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading and voting!