The LGBT Meet Up Part Two

Emma and Regina had started to hang out alot more since their first drink together. They became the closest of friends quickly. Regina wanted more but she didn't know that Emma guarded her heart like her life depended on it.

Emma had been in love once and only once. She had only been with one person, they had broke her heart that badly it made her not want to be with anyone romantically again, but with Regina everything was different. She could feel herself letting that guard down. It scared her but it also excited her because she was experiencing having feelings all over again. It had been so long since she felt this way, it was like it was brand new.

Today was Friday and the LGBT group decided it would be a good idea to go clubbing.

Everyone dressed as casual and comfortable as they wanted except for Regina and Emma. They dressed to impress. Eachother.

Emma went for blue jeans, white T-Shirt and her favourite red leather jacket. Regina decided to go with a leather skirt, a red shirt with a black fitting leather jacket. Not her usual attire but she felt...Sexy in this outfit.

At the club, members of the group bought drinks for themselves as they waited for the others to show up. Emma was taking a shot with Ruby when Regina entered the club.

Ruby gently tapped Emma's shoulder and pointed in the direction of Regina.

Emma was in the middle of taking a shot so when she turned around, she almost choked on her drink.

"You alright?" Regina asked loudly over the music, concern etched on her face.

Emma nodded her head and coughed a few times.

"You look amazing. I'm not used to seeing you dressed like that."

Regina blushed and Emma moved closer to her.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"I'll have whiskey."

Emma's eyes widened. "Whiskey?!"

"Straight."

"Oh my god." Emma said as she placed her head in her hands. "You just keep surprising me."

"Just give it to me."

Emma raised an eyebrow and Regina laughed.

"I'm kidding, may I have a small red wine please?"

"Nope. You're having the whiskey now." Emma smirked. "Excuse me, bartender. Two straight whiskey's please."

The bartender nodded his head and poured the two drinks.

"Cheers."  Emma winked as she clinked the glasses together.

"Cheers." Regina said before downing the whiskey in one. Coughing as the drink burned her throat.

Emma drank the whiskey with ease, she tried not to laugh at Regina but it was hard.

"Okay because you laughed at me, we have to go dance."

"Is that meant to be a punishment? I love dancing!" Emma said excitedly as she pulled Regina to the dance floor.

Emma did some pretty cool dances moves and then...She went old school...Which just embarassed Regina.

"Really? The sprinkler!" Regina laughed.

Emma laughed too and shrugged her shoulders before she gently grabbed Regina's hips, swaying with her in time with the music.

Regina wrapped her arms around Emma's neck and just stared into her beautiful green eyes.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"I'd expect nothing else, Dear."

"I really like you...But I'm scared y'know...I was in love once and I crashed and burned badly. They cheated on me multiple times. I was deep in love with them and it just...Ruined me..."

Regina shuffled slightly closer so their forheads were pressed together. "Hey, I really like you too and if you wanna be more than just friends then that would be amazing...We can go as slow as you like. I won't ever hurt you like that. I'll take good care of your heart, I promise it won't get broken."

Emma smiled and hugged Regina, she pulled back slightly and captured her lips with her own. Regina kissed back gently, smiling into the kiss.

At the bar, members of the group were watching with smiles on their faces.

"That's so cute." Ruby almost squealed.

"Hey Ruby." Killian smirked. "You owe me ten dollars."

"Yeah, that's not so cute." She said as she downed her shot. "Bye bye." She said as she ran into the sea of dancing people.

A/N: For anyone who wanted a second part, hope this was better than the last ones I've done recently 😅