Girls Like You

Spent 24 hours
I need more hours with you
You spent the weekend
Getting even, ooh ooh
We spent the late nights
Making things right, between us
But now it's all good baby
Roll that Backwood baby
And play me close

Emma and Regina had a little fallout, she stayed the weekend out of town, she didn't tell Emma and that drove her crazy. It was what she deserved after she had accused Regina of cheating, accusing her that Henry wasn't their child but was in fact Regina's and the local bar owner. But even though she accused Regina of this, she knew that, that six month old baby was her blood and DNA, just as much as he was Regina's.

Now Regina was back home, it had only been a day but she was back home and Emma couldn't wait to spend more days with her. She had spent the previous night making it up to her, apologising with her actions and not just her words. It carried on into the morning, they were thankful that Ruby was able to babysit.

Emma held Regina in her arms, Emma listened to her steady breathing as Regina listened to Emma's heartbeat.

Cause girls like you
Run around with guys like me
'Til sundown, when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Girls like you
Love fun, yeah me too
What I want when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

"You are the most amazing girl I've ever known, ever loved and the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. You're a girl who has similiar interests to me, who likes to have fun and knows how to. You're so special to me and I'm so fucking sorry I accused you of such horrible things."

Regina sat up and propped herself on her elbow as she looked at her girlfriend. "I forgive you."

"But why? Why forgive me?" Emma asked with a sigh.

"Because you're a girl like me. We have similiar interests and you like to have fun and you know how to." Regina smiled as she repeated Emma's words. "And I love you and we have a family together and I want the full deal."

"What do you mean?" Emma asked turning to look at Regina.

"A girl like me what's a girl like you forever. I know it's not the most romantic way of asking but...Will you marry me?"

Emma sat up as a huge grin formed on her face. "Yes."

A/N: Here's a double update as promised for EvilRegal10lp!

Thank you for reading and voting everyone!