Babysitting

"Why don't you see if Regina can hang out too? So she's not alone, I know she's got like a kidney infection or something. She almost passed out the other day so why don't I keep an eye on her aswell as Neal?"

As soon as Emma said that, she regretted it instantly. She didn't know what came over her.

She didn't mind babysitting her little brother, but her Mother's friend's daughter too? Okay so she wouldn't be babysitting her, the girl was nineteen for gods sake, but herself and Regina weren't on good terms.

They haven't been on good terms for a few years...But that didn't stop Emma thinking about her. She's had a crush on Regina since the moment she could develop true romantic feelings and understand what it meant.

She'd think back to the moment they almost kissed when playing a game and wished she had kissed her.

Now here she was, next to the girl she liked, who hated her by the way whilst Neal played with his toys in his room.

"You wanna watch a movie or something?" Emma spoke up, trying to break the awkward silence. "I can order us a pizza too and crack open two of them non-alchoholic beers seeing as you can't drink." Emma said with a small smile.

Regina turned her head and gave Emma a small smile. "Sure."

Emma quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen. She listened out for Neal but when she heard his laughter, she knew he was okay. She grabbed two bottles of non-alchoholic beer and walked back into the living room to just as Regina sat her phone back on the coffee table in front of her.

"I ordered the food, hope you don't mind." She said shyly.

"Not at all, you saved me a job." Emma grinned as she sat back down and handed Regina her drink. "It's a screw off cap so you don't need a bottle opener."

"Thanks. I ordered us a large pepperoni pizza and chicken nuggets with fries for Neal."

"Thanks." Emma replied before she turned on the family PS4 and went on to Netflix. "Hmm...What do you wanna watch?"

"Ooh, I love that movie!"

"Silent Hill?" Emma asked confused. "I didn't take you for someone to like horror movies."

"Please, it's my favourite genre. Favourite TV Show is The Walking Dead too."

Emma quickly changed her position and sat cross legged on the sofa, facing Regina. "Me too!"

Maybe inviting Regina wasn't a bad idea after all.

- - -

They had eaten their food and Emma had just put Neal to bed. She watched Regina scroll through the different movies and she couldn't help but feel something tugging her down.

She was so happy but she still thought Regina hated her.

"It's a little cold, don't you think?" Regina spoke, snapping Emma out of her thoughts.

Emma grabbed the blanket that was behind them and layed it across their bodies.

Regina moved her legs and layed them across Emma's body.

Emma gave her a confused look which made Regina pout.

"Cuddle?"

Emma's heart skipped a beat as she moved further up the sofa towards Regina and wrapped her arm around her.

"Something on your mind?" Regina asked.

Emma sighed and nodded her head. "Why do you hate me?"

"What? I don't hate you. Who said I hate you?"

"Nobody, it's just...You stopped hanging around and you gave me dirty looks when we saw eachother and you wouldn't speak to me."

"I'm sorry...It's just...My Mom doesn't like you and she said some things about you but I know now they're not true...Thank you for actually caring about me."

"Of course I care about you. I've always cared, I never stopped."

Without realising, Emma had moved even closer and she was so close to Regina's lips.

"How are you feeling? You in any pain?" Emma asked just above a whisper.

"I'm fine..."

Emma's eyes flickered down to Regina's lips then back to her eyes. She gently cupped the side of Regina's face and placed her lips on Regina's. She had never felt something so soft before, she had wanted this for so long but she never imagined it would be this amazing.

The kiss got heated and without breaking the kiss, Regina pushed Emma so she was sitting up and she straddled her, running her hands through her blonde hair.

Emma's hands roamed up and down Regina's body, feeling every inch of her.

"Well it's glad to see you're feeling better Regina."

Emma and Regina jumped apart as they heard Emma's Mother's voice.

"Uh.."

"David, let's go to Granny's for a few drinks." Mary-Margaret said without taking her eyes off the two women in front of her. "Be safe and for gods sake, don't wake your brother."

"Ye-Yes Mom." Emma said nervously.

Mary-Margaret nodded her head and made her way out of the living room.

Regina began to kiss Emma's neck but quickly jumped away again as the door flew open.

"And don't even think about doing it on my sofa. You have a bedroom, use it!"

"God Mom, okay!" Emma groaned.

"Bye girls." Mary-Margaret said with a smirk before leaving for good.

"Now, where were we?" Regina whispered huskily before she began to kiss Emma again.

All Emma had wanted to do for so long was to kiss her, she never thought she'd actually go even further but she was and it felt even better than a dream come true.