Sleepover

Emma huffed as she continued to toss and turn in the little bed Regina had made up for her on the floor.

Emma hated sleeping over at Regina's because Regina didn't know how Emma felt about her.

From the age of thirteen, Emma knew she felt different feelings towards Regina than she did with her other friends and it wasn't until she was seventeen that she realised she had developed feelings for her.

Emma tried to make excuse after excuse to try and get out of sleeping over at Regina's but there was only a few times the same excuse would work again and again.

She regretted not trying harder to get out of it, because tonight was a rather cold night and all Emma wanted to do was climb in bed with Regina and cuddle her.

"You okay Emma?"

"Yep."

"You sure? You seem to be moving around a lot. Are you uncomfortable?"

"Just a little cold."

Emma heard Regina move around and then felt something hit her. Emma sat up to see Regina was also sat up but pushed against her wall.

"You can sleep next to me tonight if you want. Maybe it'll warm you up a bit."

Emma gave it a moments thought before standing up and climbing into bed with Regina and pulled the covers over their bodies.

"Well...Night Em." Regina said before laying down and going to sleep.

Emma huffed again as she layed down. She was finally in bed with Regina but they weren't cuddling.

She tried her best to sleep but nothing was working. She wanted to cuddle Regina.

She huffed and continued to toss and turn. She tried to do it as carefully as she could without waking Regina but it didn't work.

"Emma you're annoying me now. What's up?"

I don't wanna talk about it
I don't wanna think about it
I'm just feeling low, feeling low
Even when you're next to me
It's not the way I'm picturing
I'm just feeling low, feeling low
You wanna be friends forever
I can think of something better,
I'm just feeling low, feeling low
Sleeping here right next to me,
But will you ever mess with me? No.

"Nothing." She lied.

Regina sighed and turned over, propping herself up on her elbow and staring at Emma.

"Is it Lily? Has she messsged you again?"

"No."

"Is Ruby trying to get you to sleep with her again?"

"Tsk, no!"

"Has Killian told you he can turn you straight?"

"He hasn't spoken to me since I kissed his girlfriend and made her realise she likes girls." Emma smirked. "And kicked him in his balls."

"Then what's wrong?" Regina asked worried about her friend.

"Nothing, I can't sleep. Just go back to sleep...I'll sleep on the floor."

"You'll do no such thing. You're cold. Stay here tonight. Goodnight Emma. Try and sleep."

Regina turned over and fell asleep again as Emma continued to lay on her back, staring at the ceiling.

She just wanted Regina in her arms. She just wanted Regina to be her girlfriend, but that was never going to happen.

But at least I got you in my head, oh yeah
At least I got you in my head, in my head,
Sleepovers in my bed, oh yeah
At least I got you in my head, in my head
In my head
In my head

Emma began to think of things her and Regina would get up to. She played mini movies in her head. Dates. Kissing. Cuddling. All the stupid, sweet stuff.

She then drifted off to a thought she knew all too well.

She began to tingle and she couldn't help herself. Being next to the woman in her thoughts made it sexier to her.

She turned over, facing away from Regina and slowly dipped her hand inside her pajama pants and then underneath her underwear.

She bit her lip as she slowly used her fingers to rub her clit as she thought about all the things she wanted to do with and to Regina.

Her favorite thought played in her head, Emma was on top but Regina was a power bottom and she was in control. Emma liked to be in control but Regina being in control was hot.

Her body began to shake so she slowed down, not wanting to wake Regina up and get caught...Although she has thought about it and in her mind Regina took over.

She was almost done when she felt a hand on top of her own. She stopped moving her hand, surprise had taken over her body.

"Don't stop." Regina whispered in her ear.

Emma swallowed hard and continued to move her hand, she was close once again but she was stopped once more.

Regina grabbed Emma's hand and pulled it out of her pants.

She removed her underwear from underneath her night dress and straddled Emma.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." Regina whispered before she lowered Emma's pants.

Emma couldn't believe what was happening...Her thoughts had come true and this was even better than cuddling.

Best sleepover ever!

A/N: For j_oliver! Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!