Not A Big Deal Though

Emma and Regina layed cuddled up in bed, smiles on both of their faces. They were so happy and in love. They were both on top of the world and nothing could bring them down.

The only sound in the bedroom was the faint sound of music playing, that was until Regina spoke.

"Do you ever think about changing the way we have sex?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...Like...Roleplay or doing different positions and toys."

Emma shrugged her shoulders as she kissed the top of Regina's head. "I can't say I haven't because I have, but it's just thoughts I have y'know. I'd be wearing a strap on and be taking you from behind."

Regina giggled and squeezed Emma. "I like the sound of that."

"Really?" Emma asked in surprise.

"Yeah, we should try it sometime."

Emma grinned and kissed Regina's cheek as an idea came to her.

- - -

The Next Day

Emma had just got back from shopping and had a surprise for Regina.

She quickly went to the bedroom and looked for a place to hide it.

Somewhere Regina would never find it...

"Aha!"

Emma lifted her side of the bed mattress and carefully placed it between that and the bed frame.

"She'll never find it on my side." She said smugly.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket, telling her she had recieved a message. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it, to see she had a message from Henry telling Emma he had forgot his soccer boots.

"Stupid kid. He'd forget his head if it wasn't screwed on properly." She muttered as she walked to her sons room and grabbed his purple and black soccer boots.

- - -

Emma had just gotten back into her car after giving Henry his boots when her phone began to ring.

She connected the phone to the car bluetooth and smiled when she saw it was her beautiful wife calling.

"Hello my majesty."

"Hey Emma, where are you?"

"Henry forgot his soccer boots so I had to give them him."

"Oh."

"What's up?"

"Just something." Regina paused. "It's not a big deal though."

Emma's heart skipped a beat, in a bad way. "I'm sorry?"

"It's not a big deal though."

Her heart sunk as Regina had found the dildo she had bought, she wasn't upset that she found it, she was more upset that Regina wasn't impressed with it.

"What? I put so much thought into it. Not too big and not too small because it's our first time using one together. I thought you'd be happy with my decision. We didn't go into much detail about it, I just wanted to surprise you."

"Emma what are you talking about?"

"The dildo."

"What dildo?" Regina asked confused.

"You know what dildo! You just said it wasn't big!"

"What the hell?! I said. IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL THOUGH!" Regina said more clearly.

"So you didn't find the dildo..?"

"No. Wait, you bought a dildo?"

Emma felt a blush creep onto her cheeks. "I did."

"Well, where is i-Nevermind. Found it."

"HOW DID YOU FIND IT SO QUICK?!"

Regina laughed and Emma heard the sound of a bag being rustled. "It's where you used to keep your stash of porn magazines before I moved in."

"You know about them?"

"It was the only reading material you had dear. Anyways, that is a big dildo...Hurry up and we can use it. I'll let you take me from behind like you want."

Emma almost accidently pressed the gas too hard as she grew excited at her wifes words.

"Yes Ma'am." She said before hanging up the phone.

She had a huge grin on her face as she began to think about what they could get up to and with Henry staying at a friends house...This was gonna be a fun night.

A/N: Okay! Here you go EvilRegal10lp!

For those of you who don't get it, my friend who requested this said "If you say it's a big deal though it sounds like you're saying it's a big dildo." So yeah, say it's a big deal though and you'll understand!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!