New Years Eve

As the party unfolded in front of her, Emma Swan couldn't help but feel like 2019 would be her year. The past year had been hard for her, she lost alot but one woman made her feel like she had everything again.

There had always been feelings between them and now they had both acted on their feelings.

Emma watched with a smile on her face as Regina and Henry did a silly dance. Regina met Emma's gaze and beckoned her over.

Emma slowly walked over and once she reached her two favourite people, she was instantly pulled in for a kiss.

"I love you so much Emma Swan." Regina said as she rested her forhead on Emma's.

"I love you too." Emma smiled, bringing her hand up Regina's face. "I love you more than words can say...Yes I know that's a cliché." She laughed.

"I don't care. I love clichés but only when it's you saying or doing them."

Henry wrapped his arms around his Mothers and hugged them both.

"I love you Moms."

"We love you too."

"My not so Little Prince." Regina sighed sadly.

"I'll always be your Little Prince." Henry grinned.

"You're my Little King now. Look." Regina pointed. "You have a Queen and your own Princess."

"No Mom, I'll always be your Little Prince. No matter how old I get. Even with my own family."

Emma rolled her eyes jokingly. "Geez Kid, what are you creeping for?"

"The only thing I want is an amazing 2019..And to also tell you....There will be a new addition to the family. Ella is pregnant."

"Oh Henry!" Regina grinned and hugged her son tightly. "Congratulations!"

"Yeah! Congrats Kid!"

Emma's heart filled with so much love, happiness and hope. 2019 wasn't just gonna be her year, it would be her families year too. Henry having another child won't be the only thing to shake up next year, Emma had a few surprises of her own.

One that was mainly targeted at her girlfriend...Her true love and there was only one special way to celebrate and cement that true love....

"Happy new year to us." Emma said quietly with a smirk. "My future wife."

A/N: Sorry its short! Had to rush it! I promise the next one will be longer! Thank you for reading and voting!