Genesis

Emma Swan, a typical highschooler...With one exception. Usually it would be the guys being the players but not in this case. It was her, Emma.

She wasn'r branded a whore or a slut. She was branded as a player. Maybe it's because she mainly hanged out with the popular people and she was an open and proud lesbian.

She managed to confuse girls about their own sexuality with one look. Just one look into her green eyes and a flash of her smile and every girl wanted to be in her bed. They wanted to be her girl.

But no girl, was ever her girl. They were just a bit of fun until Regina Mills came along.

Emma was smitten in an instant, changing her ways only for her. She no longer slept around, determined to prove to Regina she only wanted her.

Of course Ruby, the crazy rich girl of the school warned Regina. In an attempt to scare her away so she could have Emma all to herself but nothing worked. So she had to change her sights...To Emma.

"Hey beautiful." Ruby smiled.

"Hey." Emma smiled kindly. "What's up?"

"Wanna have dinner with me on Friday night?"

"I'm sorry Ruby, I kinda have my eyes on someone else."

"Duh, I know."

"Then why are you asking me out?" Emma asked confused.

"Because I like you and you deserve someone who is better looking. We could rule the school."

"Looks aren't everything. However, Regina is stunning and has a beautiful personality. She's the full package."

Ruby rolled her eyes as she slammed her hand on Emma's locker.

"Listen Emma. You will go to dinner with me on Friday night and you will stop persuing Regina. Okay?"

"No. Not okay. Bye."

Ruby laughed and took a step closer to Emma. "Oh Emma...I have money...I have power. One phone call and I can make sure you never hear from Regina again. You will be forced to stop pursuing her in a drastic way...You understand?"

"If you hurt her I swear to fucking God I will destroy you. I will fucking murder you with my bare hands." Emma growled.

"Then I guess I'll see you Friday night babe." Ruby said rather loudly.

Emma raised an eyebrow before she saw Regina walk past her, her heart dropped as Regina glanced at her then brought a hand to her cheek and quickly wiped a tear away.

"Regina." Emma called after her.

She began to jog as Regina didn't stop for her.

"Regina." Emma spoke again as she stood in front of Regina.

"Why? I thought you liked me." Is all Regina said.

Emma looked back to Ruby who had her phone out and smirking.

"I didn't want to hurt you but I always going to."

"You weren't. You were changing."

"No. You weren't easy to get with, I just wanted sex. I aim to sleep with every girl in this school. I use girls and then I drop them. I'm not sure if you quite understand but let me explain for you. I'm what people call a player and I just played you."

Regina began to sob at Emma's words which broke her heart. She wanted nothing more than to wrap her arms around the petite woman and hold her.

"You were my first time. It was meant to be special."