The Vampire And Werewolf

It was forbidden for vampires and werewolves to be friends. To be lovers. To be anything but enemies. However, two young children ignored their parents when they accidently stumbled upon eachother in the woods.

Regina Mills, the vampire princess was only seven years old when she first met Emma Swan the next in line to become the alpha when she turned eighteen years old. Emma Swan was currently eight years old and she was full of energy. She realised shape shifting made Regina find some humor in it. Her heart filled with warmth as she heard Regina laugh as she changed back into her wolf form.

Emma walked over to Regina, laying down in her lap still in her wolf form.

"Y'know...As a wolf. You're kinda cute."

Emma let out a playful growl which caused Regina to laugh. "And in your human form you're cute too."

Emma licked Regina's hand, she felt some sort of love for the vampire princess...Even though she shouldn't.

Emma's ears pricked up, she sat up alert. She moved off of Regina's lap and let out a small growl as she stood in front of her protectivly.

Her Father came running towards them, fire burning in his wolf eyes.

He was about to tackle Regina when he was pushed away by a great force.

Emma changed back into her human form and both children watched on in horror as their parents began to fight.

"Stop it!" They begged. Tears filling both of their eyes.

Emma's Father let out a painful howl before falling to the ground. Emma ran towards him, gently picking his head up, watching as he shapeshifted back into a human.

Blood covered his face, scratch and teeth marks covered his body. His eyes were hardly open as he smiled at his daughter.

"You're just a child, a curious child. I am proud of you. So proud of you. You will lead the pack well Emma."

Howling filled the air and Emma sensed the pack was nearly here.

"I love you my little Princess."

"I love you too Daddy."

Emma looked up to see Regina stood there, with her Mother stood behind her. Watching sadly.

"You need to go."

"But Em-"

"They'll kill you. You're my only true friend and I can't lose you. I'm not strong enough to protect you yet. Please go."

Emma sniffed the air, her pack was growing closer.

"Please. Go."

Before Regina could say another word, her Mother held her hand and they were gone.

"You care for the vampire princess?" Her Father asked weakly.

"Of course. She's my friend."

Her Father smiled and placed his hand over hers. "Mate."

Emma scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion.

"You will know when the time is right."

As the rest of the pack arrived, her father gave one last smile before his eyes closed forever.

Emma felt anger rush through her veins. One word was being repeated in her head over and over again. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Ten Years Later

The vampire and the werewolf hadn't seen eachother since Emma's father died, but of course that was about to change.

Emma was hunting in the woods, she was planning on bringing a mighty feast to her pack.

She sniffed the air and let out a curious whimper as she smelled the familiar scent of an old friend.

"Emma?"

Emma turned around to see the vampire princess...Or by the looks of things..Vampire Queen.

"Regina?"

Regina smiled and nodded her head.

"It's been so long..You've changed quite a lot...Your arms are more defined, you look stronger."

"I've been training alot. And not just to take over as alpha."

"Oh why else?"

"To kill."

Emma changed into her wolf form and quickly lunged at Regina who didn't fight back. Only used her strength to keep Emma from harming her.

"I won't hurt you Emma."

Mate.

Emma stopped in her tracks as she heard a voice in her head. A voice she had never heard before.

When she was satisfied she wouldn't hear it again, she tried to attack Regina again.

"These past ten years I have done nothing but search for you. I loved you when we were kids but now I truely love you now. I've been in love with you for so long. It's stupid I know but it's the truth."

Mate.

Emma stopped attacking and shapeshifted back to her human form.

"Mate." She whispered.

Regina gave her a small smile and moved her hands and hugged her.

"I know you want revenge for what happend to your Father...But it wasn't my fault. I didn't kill him." She whispered in Emma's ear.

Emma let out a whimper as she nuzzled Regina's neck.

"Emma."

"Hm?"

"Do you love me?"

Emma pushed herself up and looked deep into Regina's red eyes. "I do. I loved you since we were children. We are both leaders...We can put an end to this war. We can become allies...Mate."

Regina nodded her head before sitting up but was instantly pinned down again.

"I must claim you." Emma growled before kissing Regina's lips and beginning to undress her.

Regina bit down on Emma's shoulder gently with her fangs causing the blonde to moan.

"Mine." Regina growled.

"Yours."

A/N: For lnemb123! This was my first time writing anything vampire and werewolf so that's why it's shitty ahaha but hope it was okay. Also, sorry it took a while. Been sick the past few days.

Thanks for reading and voting everyone.