The P.E Teacher

"Alright then girls. As you all know, it's the start of a new school year and you might have seen some new faces around here." The head teacher of P.E, Mr Nolan said loudly. "I'm going to introduce you to your new P.E teacher for the year, Miss Swan." He smiled.

"Miss Swan is too formal for me. Please call me Emma."

Sat in front of the class on the floor was Regina Mills, her jaw had dropped so hard she heard it crack. When she first saw Emma wandering around the school, she thought she was a new student. She looked too young to be a teacher.

"I'll leave you to it then." Mr Nolan smiled before walking out of the sports hall.

Emma stood tall and proud in front of the girls she would be teaching. "Before I tell you what we'll be doing today, I'd like to get to know you. When I call your name out, in a loud clear voice tell me what your favourite sport is." She grabbed her clipboard and pen, which contained the names of her students so she could mark them as present or absent. "Ruby Lucas."

"Gymnastics."

"Very cool, have you ever taken part?"

"I have. I'm very flexible."

"Everyone knows." Zelena snickered.

"What was that? You got something to say about my girlfriend? Say it louder so I can hear you. Bitch." Belle snapped.

"Back off my sister." Regina said standing up quickly, towering over Belle.

"Ladies. Come on. I don't wanna give detention on my first day."

Regina turned around and when she looked at Emma, her heart began to beat faster. They stared into eachothers eyes for a few moments. Regina wondered if the blonde felt the same.

Emma cleared her throat and looked down at the clipboard. Regina watched as a small blush crept upon the blondes cheek and she smiled to herself, knowing she did in fact feel the same.

"Regina Mills."

"Soccer."

Emma looked up quickly as she heard the voice that she heard moments ago. She smiled shyly. "I like soccer too."

Regina smiled and as she listened to Emma read more names out, she got lost in her thoughts. She had never seen such a beautiful woman before, she was angry at the school for hiring her. They would never be together now.

"Okay then." Emma said loudly as she clapped her hands snapping Regina out of her thoughts. "We're going to be playing some basketball."

Emma turned around to face the whiteboard, she grabbed a pen and began to write down numbers and names for teams.

Regina's eyes wandered down her P.E teachers body. She was fit. Literally. Her eyes continued to wander and when they landed on her ass...Well. It was certainly the nicest ass she had ever seen.

Emma spun around quickly, startling Regina. She quickly looked up at the ceiling and when she looked back to her teacher, Emma was giving her a confused look.

Regina smiled shyly at the blonde who smiled back before she began to explain what was going to happen.

"Great so now you know your teams and your numbers. You're not going to play a game just yet, but I do want you to practice your passing and then later on we'll do some shooting. Sound good? Okay, Regina could you help me get the balls please?"

Regina nodded her head and stood up, ignoring her sister who started laughing again.

"The only balls she'll ever get."

As they walked into the equipment room, Regina was last to enter and when she did she grabbed the bag of basketballs. She turned around quickly when she heard the door lock.

Emma quickly pushed her against the walls, pinning her arms up above her head.

"Meet me here at lunch. I want to give you a private lesson. One that will get you hot and sweaty."

"O-Okay."

Emma smiled before pressing her lips against Regina's. "Mmm Regina. Maybe we should start now."

"Hey, you okay? Do I have to call the nurse?"

Regina shook her head and looked around confused. "Huh?"

"You've been staring at nothing for like five minutes. You okay?" Emma asked concerned as she took the bag of basketballs off her student.

"Ye-ah." Regina said, her voice breaking slightly.

Emma raised an eyebrow but nodded her head. "Okay, well. Meet me here at lunch...I wanna get to know you more."

Regina's heart did leaps and flips. She nodded her head with a smile. "Okay!"

Even though she only had a mini day dream about her teacher, she believed that her dream could be a reality.

A/N: Meh. Had an idea in my head and it came out a little bad. Ideas always seem better in the head.

I tried my hardest for j_oliver! Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!