ABC

It was a perfect Sunday afternoon, Regina was cooking her special lasagne for dinner and Emma was playing with their three year old son.

She sat on the floor as she watched him waddle around, pointing at things and asking what they were. Emma laughing softly at the mis-pronounced words.

He waddled over to the guitar that was rested against the wall and pointed to it before clapping his hands and squealing excitedly.

"You want me to play it?" She asked as she pushed herself up from the floor and walked towards the tan coloured guitar.

He did a little dance which caused the blonde to laugh. "Okay Henry, sit down."

He followed his Mother who sat on the sofa as she tuned her guitar and he plopped himself down on the floor in front of her, waiting eagerly for to play.

"A is for apple, A-A." She sang softly as she began to play.

"Apple!" Henry giggled.

"B is for ball. B-B."

"Ball!"

"C is for cat. C-C."

"Cat!"

"D is for dog. D-D."

"Dog!"

"E is for elephant. E-E."

"Elephant!"

Emma snorted as she continued as Henry said the word slightly wrong. It came out more than an elepant than elephant.

"F is for.." Emma's mind went blank, she couldn't think of anything beginning with the word f. She scrunched her eyebrows up as she began to think. There was plenty of words beginning with the letter f. Why couldn't she think of one?

Luckily for her though, she was saved by the dinner bell as Regina called them both in for their food.

Later that night as Emma began to get ready for bed. She felt the loving arms of her wife, wrap around her waist.

"I love you." Emma sighed happily as Regina pressed a kiss against her cheek.

"I love you too." Regina smiled as an idea came to her. "I heard you struggle with singing that alphabet song."

"I have no idea what happend." Emma chuckled.

"F is for fuck. F-F-Fuck." Regina whispered in Emma's ear, sending chills down her spine and excitement to her core. "And that's exactly what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to make you moan, my name and I'm going to make you moan f-f-fuck over and over."

Emma turned around in Regina's arms and without hesitstion pulled her in for a rough, sloppy but passionate kiss.

Regina pushed Emma on the bed and straddled her waist, biting her lip as she began to rub her clothed centre on Emma's stomach.

"Don't start teasing me." Emma breathed out.

"I'm gonna hit that g-g-g-spot." Regina whispered as she leaned down to Emma's ear and nibbled it softly. "I wanna h-h-hear you cumming. Over and over. Begging for more."

"F-f-fuck." Emma moaned.

Regina sat up with a smirk plastered on her face. "Told you I'd get you to moan it."

The Next Morning

Emma was making breakfast whilst Henry sat in his high chair singing the alphabet song. She would glance up at him every now and again, a smile constantly on her face.

"F is for fuck! F-F-Fuck!

She dropped the spatula on her foot in shock as she heard the words leave their three year old sons mouth.

"Regina!" Emma yelled as she stared at her son.

Henry giggled and clapped his hands. "Fuck, fuck fuck!"

"Henry stop saying that!" Emma scolded.

He squealed with laughter, he laughed so hard he fell forward and banged his head on the tray in front of him.

"Ow, fuck."

"Henry Daniel Swan-Mills!" Regina gasped as she walked into the kitchen.

Regina turned to look at her wife who had the same look on her face.

They were heard last night...And they were f-f-fucked.

A/N: For EvilRegal10lp. She didn't just request this, she also helped me write it a little bit so thank you Puddin'! Hope you liked it! I also wanna know how you come across random songs like that one 😂

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!