Pregnancy

It's amazing what being true loves can achieve. Emma and Regina didn't expect to fall for eachother, let alone be eachothers true loves...They didn't know how powerful their magic would be combined...But they soon found out...

Regina had gotten pregnant, both women were confused for a while. Emma feared she had cheated but when she spoke about her worries in passing to Gold, he had laughed. Told her she was being stupid and proceeded to tell her that true love is the most powerful magic of all and that with their powers and their love combined, they had created life. It wasn't unheard of but it also wasn't common.

So now, four months later Emma was sat on the sofa, watching her wife look at herself in the mirror.

"I'm getting fatter." Regina sighed.

"No." Emma laughed. "Our baby is growing."

"I wish our baby would stop making me crave werid food."

"Don't blame the food for you getting bigger, it's just our baby getting bigger. You should be happy."

"But.."

"No buts. Looks aren't everything are they?"

No b-"

"Well then. You're beautiful." Emma stood up and smiled. "Pretty. Gorgeous. Cute. Hot." Emma walked towards Regina and wrapped her arms around her true love. "Sexy...You could look like a whale, you could look like an elephant. I don't care how you look. You, Regina Mills, are the most beautiful woman in the entire universe, and the other ones that exist."

Regina smiled and gently pecked Emma's lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Emma smiled as she brushed her nose against Regina's.

"I have a request by the way."

"And what's that?"

"When we're in bed..."

"Yes?" Emma bit her lip.

"Stop poking the royal tit, Dear."

Emma tilted her head and gave Regina an annoyed look. "But they're so big now! I didn't know they could get that much bigger and they're only gonna keep growing?!"

"I don't care Emma. They hurt and if you are to touch them, they are to be caressed! Not poked."

"Can I caress them now?" Emma smirked with a wink.

Regina rolled her eyes. "No, but you can make me some food."

"What's the little one craving this time?"

"Pickle and ketchup sandwhich."

Emma gave Regina disgusted look but made her way into the kitchen and began to prepare the sandwhich. "Yeah, you're right. I wish the baby would stop making you crave werid food."

"You love us though."

Emma looked up and smiled. "I do. I love you both with every inch of my soul."

A/N: Here you go EvilRegal10lp! I did it 😂😂

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!