Cursed Emma Part Two

Regina was completely baffled by what was happening to Emma, so she took her to the only other person she knew could help. Gold.

Regina and Gold spoke quietly in his pawn shop as Emma looked around, before grabbing a wooden object.

"Hey Gold, what's this?" She asked walking towards them with the object in her hand.

"A very powerful weapon. Please put it back." He replied, the unusal hint of desperation evident in his voice.

"Ew, she's gross."

"Just put it back." He sighed.

"Put it back." Emma mimicked. "Can I have the car keys?"

"No." Gold said slightly confused as to why she'd want his car.

A pissed off look crossed Emma's face. "If I don't get the car keys, I'm going to count to a hundred. In French."

"Good grief." Gold laughed looking at Regina.

"See what I mean?" Regina sighed.

"Un." Emma began to count. "Deux...Trois." She said before walking away.

"You think this is being caused by that strange thorn that pricked her arm back in Narnia?" Gold asked as they walked towards his office.

"Quatre." Emma said loudly looking up from an object she was inspecting. "Quatre." She repeated.

"You tell me." Regina said glancing at Emma. "But it makes no sense, I'd expect this from a creature or something like that."

"QUATRE!" Emma shouted.

Gold sighed and slammed a book he had opened, closed. "CINQ! For the love of Africa, it is cinq!"

"Sorry French police. Cinq...Six." She continued to count.

"At first glance, there's nothing in this book that would suggest that, that thorn pricking her is causing her symptoms."

"You have to admit, its a pretty strange coincidence. She goes off, travelling to Narnia with Henry and Killian on the search for that staff that you wanted and she gets pricked by a random thorn. There was no monsters, no creatures, no villians there...The only thing she was harmed by was that thorn and now she's acting like this."

"A rebellious teenager."

"Exactly. Something like that."

Gold thought for a moment and his lips parted in shock. "What if there was a monster there but it had disguised itself. It sounds like a Rakshasa. They can transform themselves into pretty much anything...And everyone wants to try and kill or harm the saviour."

Regina sighed but a look of worry flashed across Gold's face. "Hey."

"What?" Regina asked getting worried herself.

"Where's seven?"

Loud music suddenly turned on outside. The pair of them ran out of the door and were greeted by The Pussycat Dolls, Don't Cha and Emma dancing on Gold's car.

A crowd had gathered around and everyone was clapping and cheering.

"Emma, get down." Regina said holding her hand out.

Emma pointed to Regina as she sang along. "Don't you wish your girlfriend, hey!" Emma said looking at Gold as the music stopped. "Let me finish. Don't Kanye me."

Emma jumped down from the car with the help of Regina.

"Are you mad at me?" Emma asked pouting.

"No, no, baby no. Just worried."

Regina was growing more worried and worried with each passing minute. Would the Shaksasa's prick kill her?

"Regina. A Shaksasa doesn't usually feed off of this. Someone clearly has plans to do something and instead of killing Emma, they're trying to make us focus all our attention on her so we won't notice what's happening."

"Then we figure out how to stop this fast, because I refuse to end up in another cursed realm with Emma like this." Regina said wrapping her arms around Emma.

"The good thing is, it won't kill her..She'll just be like a teenager until we figure out a way to stop it."

Regina sighed with relief. Atleast she wasn't going to lose her true love, that's all that mattered to her. It was going to be hard, it was going to be fustrating at times, but they've been through worse and they've always come out of it stronger. This time would be no different.