A Second Chance

Regina stood in front of Snow and Charming, both nervous and confused. She wasn't sure why everyone was dressed up nicely and why she was forced to wear such an elegant dress.

"What's going on?" Regina asked for the second time within a space of three minutes.

"You'll see." Snow smirked.

Regina sighed and as she was about to demand what was happening, the doors she entered through burst open to reveal Emma Swan, in a beautiful dress and...Her red leather jacket. Followed by Killian and their baby.

"Sorry I'm late." She said out of breath as she ran up the steps towards Regina.

"Emma." Regina smiled. Her heart swelled with love, but as she glanced towards Killian, her heart dropped.

Ever since Emma came to Storybrooke, Regina had felt something for her. It wasn't love at first sight...But it soon grew into love.

She was too scared to admit her true feelings, scared that once Emma knew who she truely was, that she would hate her. Scared that Snow and Charming wouldn't allow it...Even though they were both adults.

By the time everyone had forgiven her and made her part of their family...It was too late to admit her feelings. Emma was with Killian and it was proved to be true love in the Underworld and it broke Regina's heart.

She left it too late and now she has to watch Killian and Emma have the life she wanted to have with the beautiful blonde haired woman in front of her.

"Regina." Emma spoke as she took her hand gently. "There are some things I've said in the past that have hurt you and I'm so sorry for that, I've done things to hurt you. I'm sorry for that...But most importantly...I'm sorry for not saying how I feel sooner. I was scared. Scared to let my walls down around you. I was scared you'd hurt me but in fact you just made me stronger. I wanted to tell you how I felt back in Camelot...But once we were interupted I lost all of my confidence and just settled for what I had. Not what I wanted."

"Wha-What are you saying Emma?" Regina asked, feeling her heart pound.

"I'm saying...Madame Mayor." Emma smirked. "Regina Mills. I'm in love with you and if you feel the same then I will marry you...Right here. Right now."

"But you're with Hook." Regina said, her voice full of disapointment.

"Actually your majesty, we have gone through what is called a divorce. She spoke to me first about her feelings and I understand. I know what it's like to not have the one you love...To lose them. As much as I love Emma, I only want her to be happy and if that's not with me then that's fine." Killian spoke up, a small smile on his face.

"But he's your true love. Your soulmate. You have a child together."

Emma shook her head as a huge smile spread across her face. "No, we're not. Hades made us think that but because I'm the savior, I'd always save everyone and that's an act of true love. Hope...Hope isn't his child either."

"Who's is she?"

"Yours."

Regina took a step back and gave Emma a confused look. "Mine? How is she mine?"

"Henry's graduation trip. I remember certain things. We got drunk and slept together.."

"But...If we made Hope and neither of us have the right body parts...Then that means..."

"True love." Emma finished.

Regina looked towards teen Henry and adult Henry who nodded their heads. She looked at Killian who bowed his head. She turned around to face Snow and Charming who looked at her proudly.

"Are you going to marry our daughter or not?" He chuckled.

Regina turned back around to face Emma who was looking rather nervous.

"I will." Regina said taking Emma's hand again and holding it tightly. "But not in that jacket."

Emma chuckled and took it off, handing it to adult Henry before taking Regina's hands again.

"So this is really happening? Our happy ending?" Emma smiled.

Regina thought for a moment before shaking her head. "No, I'd like to call it...A second chance."

A/N: Here ya go j_oliver!! Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!

Also, here is a pic of my pup for any of you that wanted to see her.

Don't ask why its side ways because I don't know lmao. If you're interested in her breed, she's a German Shepherd x Husky!