The World Cup

"Emma, can you help Henry with his soccer boots?"

"Sure." Emma replied not taking her eyes off the TV, she was currently watching her favourite sport and it was the best football year, it was the World Cup year.

She was watching the England and Colombia match and she was hoping England would win.

"Dirty cheating bastards." She huffed as one of the Colombian players headbutted England player, Jordan Henderson and didn't get a straight red card. "Fucking violent conduct. Should be sent off."

"Emma did you even listen to me?" Regina asked annoyed.

"Yeah yeah, help Henry with his art project."

"I said help him with his soccer boots!!!! He can't change the laces properly!"

"Okay. So help him."

"I CAN'T SO THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING YOU!"

Emma huffed and stood up, not taking her eyes off of the TV until she had left the room.

The next day, Emma was glued to the TV again as she watched the France and Uruguay match. This time, Regina was sat next to her, trying to cuddle but Emma didn't move.

"I wish you'd pay attention to me. Henry is at soccer practice and we haven't been intimate in a while." Regina said sadly.

"We can tonight babe." Emma replied with no emotion in her voice, she just continued to watch soccer.

Regina let out a sigh of fustration and stood up, she made her way upstairs and entered their bedroom.

"I will get your attention Emma." Regina smirked.

- - -

"OH WHAT A GOAL!" Emma laughed and clapped her hands as she watched France celebrating, her laughter soon stopped as Regina stood in front of the TV.

"Babe, can you move please?" Emma asked leaning to the side to try and see the TV.

Regina placed her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"Please Gina, I'm sorry for not giving you attention. Just please let me finish watching this match."

Regina placed her hand on her night robe and undid the belt, she opened her robe, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything.

Emma's jaw dropped as Regina slowly made her way towards Emma and straddled her lap.

"Like what you see?"

"Ye-Yes." Emma nodded as she licked her bottom lip.

"Do you want me?" Regina whispered in her ear. "Or do you want to watch the soccer match?"

"You." Emma said quickly. "I want you."

"Take me then." Regina said biting her lip.

Emma didn't have to be told twice as she began to kiss Regina's chest and used her hand to gently squeeze her right breast.

Regina let out a small moan and arched her back. "Score." She smirked.

A/N: Quick one but here you go EvilRegal10lp. Hope you liked it!

Also, if you haven't already, go and read her amazing SQ one shot and her amazing SQ fanfic, it's amaaaazing!!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!