You Broke Up With Me

"Come on Em, you can't let that ugly, slutty, little bitch get you down. You're way too good for her. You deserve better."

Emma sighed and pulled the cover further up her body. "I loved her. I still do. She was a huge part of my life. I was doing so well with moving on and then she goes and gets one of her new friends to message me...It's just set my mood down. I feel like crying and tempted to go back to old ways." She admitted.

"Ah ah. Nope. No. Nope. Not happening. Get up, get dressed. We're going out drinking. We're going to get so drunk and we're gonna have so much fun." Her best friend, Ruby said as she pulled the covers off of Emma. "C'mon."

Emma shook her head and rolled over to the other side of her bed, facing away from Ruby.

"Don't make me pick you up and put you over my shoulder because I will. I may be small but I'm strong as hell." Her other friend, Lily said crossing her arms.

"Fine, whatever." Emma sighed as she slowly stood up. "But I'm not getting drunk. I'm just having one drink."

"We'll see." Ruby smirked.

- - -

Three drinks and two round of shots later, Emma was beginning to forget and was starting to loosen up. The music filled the club and she wasn't afraid to dance and sing along.

"This next song is a request. A little message for someone called Emma. Fuck that bitch. Have fun and forget her. Love you lots, hope you enjoy this song. Ruby." The DJ announced.

Emma stopped drinking her beer and glared at Ruby. "Really?"

"What?" Ruby giggled.

The music started to play and Emma couldn't help but dance along. She even sang along, Ruby and Lily even joined in.

Well, I got some coke in my bourbon
Surfin' the room like Swazye
No, I ain't drunk, I'm amazing
Yeah, I got that laid way way back back in my swagger
Xfactor feeling no pain I'm at the top of my game

Darlin' you can't crash my party with your 'Sorry's and 'What Are We's
Don't start rainin' on my Mardi Gras parade for a minute
I ain't even fixin' to listen to your guilt trippin'
You're forgettin' girl you made your bed and didn't want me in it (Hey!)

Woah girl, simmer on down a notch
Ain't nobody making you watch me get my forget you on
No girl, can't touch my good as gold
I know it's difficult to see me on a roll
But hey, you broke up with me
Yeah, what can I say babe, you broke up with me

Guess you don't know what you want
'Til you see I'm movin' on
Makin' lonely look like freedom
Baby, don't even act like I'm doing something wrong
If my song comes on and I get lost on that dance floor
In somebody's arms that aren't yours

You can't crash my party with your 'Sorry's and 'What Are We's
Don't be rainin' on my Mardi Gras parade for a minute
I ain't even fixin' to listen to your guilt trippin'
You're forgettin' girl you made your bed and didn't want me in it (Hey!)

Woah girl, simmer on down a notch
Ain't nobody making you watch me get my forget you on
No girl, can't touch my good as gold
I know it's difficult to see me on a roll (Hey!)
But hey, you broke up with me
Yeah, what can I say babe, you broke up with me

For real babe, ain't tryin' rub it your face
I'm just breakin off a little cold hard truth
It is what it is girl, you did what you did girl
I'm just doin' what a bachelor do

Darlin' you can't crash my party with your 'Sorry's and 'What Are We's
Don't be rainin' on my Mardi Gras parade for a minute (Quit it!)
I ain't even fixin' to listen to your guilt trippin'
You're forgettin' girl you made your bed and didn't want me in it (Hey!)

Woah girl, simmer on down a notch
Ain't nobody making you watch me get my forget you on
No girl, can't touch my good as gold
I know it's difficult to see me on a roll
But hey, you broke up with me
Yeah, what can I say babe, you broke up with me
You broke up with me
Yeah, what can I say babe, you broke up with me

Once the song ended, the trio of friends laughed and hugged eachother.

"Thanks guys. I really needed this." Emma smiled.

"Ooh hot girl, hot girl." Ruby said quickly.

Emma turned around to see the most beautiful girl walking towards her. The way her dress hugged her body, showing off her curves made Emma's body feel werid, her knees were weak.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi." Emma replied shyly.

"I'm Regina Mills..And you are?"

"Swan. Emma Swan."

"Well Emma, how's about I buy us a couple of apple ciders?"

Emma chuckled to herself, Regina must be a relaxed drinker.

"Want something stronger?"

As the two talked more, drank more and just got to know eachother more, Emma could feel herself forgetting her ex. Forgetting the woman that broke her heart. She was starting to be happy again.

And nobody could ruin her happiness this time, not even her ex.

A/N: Sorry it's rushed and all over the place, I only wrote this to distract myself. I was doing well with moving on and being happy but something happend and it's made my mood spiral so bad and it got to the point where I needed to distract myself or I would have done a few things I would regret.

Hope you enjoyed though. Thank you for reading and voting.