Merry Christmas!

The light shined on young Henry's face. He slowly opened his eyes, jumping slightly as his Mom's were knelt beside his bed. Watching him with smiles on their faces. The young boy may be only five years old but he knows this isn't normal.

"Mommies?" He asked tiredly.

"Do you remember what day it is today?" Regina asked.

Henry's eyes began to close, tiredness taking over before they shot open as he realised what today was. He threw the covers off of him and jumped out of bed, nearly pushing is blonde mother over.

He ran down the stairs, almost slipping on the wooden floor thanks to his onesie.

He ran straight for the living room and once he reached it..His eyes widened in amazement. There were gifts upon gifts.  He let out a giggle before jumping up and down excitedly.

"He's been! Mommies he's been! Santa has been! I've been a good boy! Look Mommies he left presents!!"

Emma and Regina walked down the stairs, smiles on their faces. They walked into the living room to see that Henry had now sat himself down in front of the tree, waiting patiently for his Mothers to arrive so he could open his gifts.

"May I open one now please Mommies?" He asked turning his little head around to look at his Mothers.

"Sure, Kid. Which one do you want to open first?" Emma asked as she walked towards him and knelt down beside him, ready to help him open any hard to unwrap presents.

"Hm...This one." He said as he grabbed a small box.

"Okay. Let's see who it's from." Emma gently took the box from him and read the card. "To Henry, have a magical Christmas, lots of love from Grandpa David and Grandma Snow."

Regina's heart swelled with love as she watches her two favourite people. Emma showed the same excitement as Henry did when he opened his gifts. These two people were her world and they were all she wanted and all she needed for Christmas. With her son and wife, it was sure to be a  very Merry Christmas.

A/N: Merry Christmas!! Hope you all have a good or have had a good day! I hope you got everything you wanted!! Not only is it Christmas buuut...It's alsooooo my birthdaaaaaaaaaay! Hope you all continue to have a fabtastic day!!