A Second Chance

She ignored her sister. She ignored her constantly pushing her to tell Emma how she felt and now, standing in the rain watching Killian and the girl she wanted for so long kiss...She regretted not taking the chance sooner.

The rain mixed with her tears as she watched them. She couldn't stop, the one time she has it in her to tell Emma how she felt...She's too late.

She had lost her chance.

She was finally able to move and as she turned around, she saw her niece walking towards Alice who was stood talking to a boy.

He gently took Alice's hand and Robyn stopped walking as she watched them.

He leaned in and Robyn turned her head but what she didn't see was that Alice took a step back and shake her head, saying something to the boy who then looked down and walked away.

Alice watched him walk away and then caught sight of Robyn who was wiping her eyes. Alice walked towards the other girl and pulled her in for a hug.

Regina watched with a sad smile on her face as she saw them speak then a smile appeared on both of their faces before they kissed.

"That should be me and Emma." She whispered.

Eight Years Later

"You may now kiss the bride."

Everyone cheered as Alice and Robyn kissed.

It was their wedding and Regina tried to be happy but she couldn't help but feel like that maybe this could have been her and Emma.

"Come on Reggie, cheer up." Zelena nudged her before wiping her eyes. "Your niece just got married."

"I know, I'm sorry...It's just. This could have been Emma and I but I took so long and now she's with someone else."

"Actually...Killian and Emma broke up."

Regina quickly snapped her head to face her sister and gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Yep. They broke up and you wanna know something? If my little munchkin can get her girl so can you."

Zelena gently grabbed Regina's arm and led her towards where Emma was sitting and pushed her towards the blonde.

Regina turned her head, glaring daggers at her sister who just shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

Regina huffed and smoothed her dress out before walking closer to Emma who had now stood up.

She felt her heart break as she saw Killian walk towards Emma, reaching her before she did.

She turned to walk away but stopped herself. She wasn't gonna blow this second chance.

She turned back around, pushing herself between Killian and Emma.

"May I have a word?" She asked Emma.

"Actually, I wanted one." Killian chuckled lightly.

"You've had eight years guyliner. It's my chance now."

Killian held his hands up before walking away.

"What's up Gina?"

"For ten years...Ten years I have loved you and not been able to have you. I didn't take the chance when I had it and now I don't wanna blow this chance. We can go as slow as you like but please...Give me the chance to treat you like you deserved to be treated."

Emma smiled softly and kissed Regina's cheek. "I've waited for this moment for so long."

"You have?"

"I thought you weren't interested...So I settled for second best...Him."

Regina frowned but quickly smiled as Emma wrapped her arms around her.

"I'm happy you finally took this chance. Because I want you. It was only you I truely wanted."

"Does this mean what I think it means?"

Emma nodded her head. "You're mine now Regina and I'm yours. One day it will be getting married and I can't wait for that day. I wanna take it slow, but I really can't wait to become your wife."

"Oh Emma." Regina grinned. "I love you."

"I love you too. I always have."

A/N: Sorry it's rushed EvilRegal10lp! Got distracted and not...By Meryl Streep 😶

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and voting everyone!