Not A Big Deal Though Part Two

"Wait so how does this work exactly?" Emma asked confused as she studied the sex toy.

"You've never used a strap on before?" Regina asked quite surprised.

Emma shook her head no and shrugged her shoulders. "I've used other forms of pleasure, mainly the traditional way with fingers but never a strap on. I mean yeah, I have used dildos, on myself and with my girlfriends before you but we never used these."

Regina took the toy from Emma and the strap and connected them together.

"You've done this before haven't you?" Emma asked getting slightly jealous.

"Once or twice." Regina replied with  shrug.

Emma's nose began to twitch and Regina gently placed her hand on Emma's knee. Emma quickly pushed her away and stood up.

"Emma come on, don't be jealous." Regina chuckled.

"Clothes off now." Emma growled.

Regina didn't hesitate to do as she was told, she loved it when Emma took control and demanded things in the bedroom. It was a huge turn on for her.

Once Regina was stripped of her clothes, Emma pushed her on the bed and began to kiss her roughly but full of passion.

"You are mine now Regina. My wife. I love you. You love me and those people you fucked before don't matter because they never made love to you. Not like I do, not like I'm going to do right now." Emma whispered in her ear. "Open your legs."

Once Regina opened her legs, Emma's hand instantly went down to her wifes centre. "Wow, I've barely touched you and you're already dripping."

Regina held back a moan as her wife stood up tall and slowly removed her clothes.

"Can you hurry up please?" Regina whined.

Emma smirked and grabbed the strap on, placing it on herself. She felt something uncomfortable rubbing against her but ignored it as she climbed on the bed and hovered over Regina.

"I'm sorry." Emma mumbled before pressing her lips against Regina's.

"For?"

"Getting jealous...I just..I really love you and I hate the thought of you with someone else."

"Well I'm never going to be with someone else again. You're my one and ony. My wife. Now make love to me."

"As you wish."

Emma guided the toy to Regina's enterance and slowly and gently entered her.

Emma let out a moan as she felt the the object that rubbed against her, rub against her clit causing pleasure for her as she went in and out of Regina.

"Wow this feels amazing when you do it." Regina moaned as she wrapped her arms around the blondes neck.

"Fuck." Emma moaned. "Get on your knees."

Emma pulled out of Regina, allowing her to position herself.

Once she was on her knees, Emma poisitioned herself and teased her wife, using the head of the toy, dragging it from her clit all the way down her dripping slit.

"Stop teasing and fuck me." Regina whined as she gripped on to the sheet tightly as Emma repeated the action twice more.

"I really love it when you curse, it sounds so sexy coming from your mouth." Emma laughed before turning serious again and slamming roughly into Regina.

They moaned together as they both felt much more intense pleasure.

"Harder please." Regina begged as she felt herself come closer to the edge.

Emma pounded into her harder and faster, using all the energy she had left.

"I'm so close, don't stop. Please don't stop." Regina begged.

Emma leaned down and pressed small kisses on Regina's back, whispering things to help her.

With one final, hard thrust they both came at the same time. Emma pulled out of Regina and flopped down beside her, her energy completely drained.

Sweat slightly covered their bodies but neither of them cared.

Regina gently layed down on her stomach and tiredly moved closer to Emma and turned onto her side, pressing her body against her wifes and wrapped her arms around her.

Emma opened one eye and looked down at her wife before wrapping her arm around her shoulders.

"You should take that off now."

"Too..Tired."

Regina smiled and rolled her eyes before closing her eyes. "I love you Emma Swan-Mills."

"I love you too Regina Swan-Mills and that was an amazing experience."

"We should do it again."

"Mmm."

They both remained silent as their breathing slowed down and it wasn't long before they both went into a deep and relaxing sleep.

A/N: Okay, I tried my best at writing it better but it seems so boring, I don't know how other people do this lmao. This was for HausofSwanQueen who wanted the use of the toy. YA DIRTY BITCH 😂

Also, I don't know how strap ons work. I've never seen one and I've never used on. I don't know if they can give pleasure to the person wearing it so if it's wrong then I apologise, I just made it up.

Thanks for reading and voting!