The P.E Teacher Part Three

It has been eleven months, almost a year since Emma and Regina had their first encounter and it was also almost time for Regina to leave school.

She graduated in a month and Emma couldn't be more prouder of the girl she had slowly began to fall for.

They still hadn't had gone all the way and that was fine with Emma, she would wait as long as Regina wanted. Even if it was ten years or more.

Sex didn't matter to her, she didn't want to be with Regina for sex she wanted to be with Regina because she was a beautiful person inside.

Her looks were just a bonus.

They currently layed cuddle up in bed, enjoying eachothers company.

"Regina."

"Hm?"

"I..I want to tell you something but I'm scared."

"Emma Swan that's a lie. You're not scared of anything."

"Losing you scares me."

"Well you don't have to be scared of that because you won't lose me. In a month, you certainly won't because nobody can stop us being together."

"I love you."

Emma couldn't hold those three words back anymore, her heart began to pound as Regina sat up and just looked down at her.

"You love me?"

Emma sat up and nodded her head. "I do, with all of my heart."

Regina smiled softly before leaning in and kissing Emma on the lips. Emma cupped Regina's face gently and smiled into the kiss.

The kiss soon began to heat up and Regina straddled Emma's lips, pushing her down gently as their lips continued to move in sync.

Emma moved her hands up and down Regina's body, loving the feeling of her curves.

Once Regina pulled away, they stared into eachothers eyes as they caught their breath.

"I want you." Regina whispered.

"You have me." Emma replied.

"I want every single inch of you. Right now."

"Wait. You want to have sex?"

Regina bit her lip and nodded her head.

"Are you sure? We don't have to. I wasn't just telling you I love you because I thought it would make you sleep with me. I told you because it's true."

"I know." Regina laughed. "I love you too and I want to..."

"Want to what?" Emma asked confused.

"I don't wanna just have sex or fuck."

"What do you want?"

"Make love to me Emma."

Emma could feel herself become hard at Regina's words, she fought the urge to flip them over, wanting to make sure this is what Regina truely wanted.

"Are you one hundred percent sure, you want me to be your first time?"

"Yes."

"We can stop at any moment. Even if we're almost done and you wanna stop we can. Even when I've gone inside you just once, we can stop. At any moment, wether we've just started, nearly finished or even during, we can stop."

Regina smiled and removed her shirt, throwing it to the side.

Emma sat up, removing her own as well.