Fainting Or Cursed?

Emma and Regina had been together for many years, it was a true, teenage love. They hardly fought and when they did, they would make up almost instantly, they loved and treasured eachother. They were soulmates.

They were currently cuddled up on the sofa. Their arms around eachother, their legs tangled together as they kissed.

They were oblivious to their surroundings so when they heard a loud bang and a smash, it almost gave them a heart attack.

"Oh shit. Mom." Emma exclaimed as she went to her Mother who was layed on the floor, a broken plate and food on the floor next to her. "Mom, can you hear me?"

Regina sighed as she handed Emma the usual cold towel.

"Why does this keep happening? We've been together for over ten years. We're married...Surely she should've got used to this by now."

Emma placed the cold towel on her Mother's forhead and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it's taking an awful long time for it to sink in that I'm gay and in love with her former enemy." Emma chuckled.

"Hmm." Snow stirred.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey Snow."

"Oh, it happend again." Snow said weak, but casually as she stood up slowly with the help of her daughter.

"Yeah."

Emma led her Mother to the sofa and sat her down. Emma looked concerned whilst a playful smile appeared on Regina's face.

"Hey Snow, Emma."

The two women looked at Regina and she pulled Emma close to her and roughly kissed her lips.

Snow let out a gasp before she flopped side ways.

"Really?" Emma groaned but tried to hide a smile as she pulled away.

"Are you sure she's not cursed?"

"As much as I want her to be, because that would make much more sense, no. She isn't cursed. She's just werid I suppose.."

Regina laughed and pulled her wife in for a hug. As they just held eachother, Regina's stomach made a noise. "I'm hungry. Can we go to Granny's?"

"Yeah sure, but what about my Mom?" Emma asked as she gestured to her still unconcious Mother.

"Meh." Regina shrugged her shoulders. "She'll be fine."

Emma laughed and shook her head at her wife before she grabbed her jacket and they made their way out of the door to Granny's.

A/N: This was rushed and all over the place and I apologise for that. It was my Pup's fault. She kept distracting me and I kept losing the flow of what I was writing! But see, this is for AblessingMitchell and j_oliver! They wanted a fainting Snow and see how kind I am and did this for you? 😂😂

Thank you for reading and voting everyone!