Tell Me Love You Me

Oh no, here we go again
Fighting over what I said

"I just don't understand what your problem is. I'm going out with my friends. I'm allowed to. You don't control me."

"My problem isn't you going out with your friends. My problem is that this made made you happy and I didn't. You've been off all day with me. Hardly talking to me. Then Rose asks you if you wanna go out and that makes you happy. If I don't make you happy then maybe we shouldn't be together."

Regina slammed her hands on the table as tears filled her eyes.

"You know? Maybe you're right Emma. We're done."

Without another word, Regina grabbed her jacket before walking out of the door, leaving Emma sat at the table. Not even bothering to stop her.

I'm sorry, yeah I’m sorry

It had been about an hour since Regina left and everything had finally sunk into Emma's brain. Tears filled her eyes as she sent a long text to Regina, apologising for what she said and how she reacted. Her heart dropped as Regina read the message but didn't bother to reply.

"IF YOU HAVE TIME TO FUCKING READ IT YOU HAVE FUCKING TIME TO REPLY!" She yelled at her phone angrily as tears poured down her face.

And all my friends, they know and it's true

Regina sat at the table, watching her friends bowling. Her phone constantly lighting up with messages and calls from Emma.

"You two had a fight?" Ruby asked sitting next to Regina.

Regina sighed and nodded her head. "I broke up with her."

Ruby gasped and sat up quickly. "Why?!"

"Because...She flipped when I said I was going out and I had enough. I'm tired of her doing this. She mentioned me only being happy today because I got offered to go out. She said that she clearly doesn't make me happy so we should break up."

"You've been down today all day?"

Regina nodded her head.

"She clearly feels..Second best in a way. She feels like she failed you because your other half is supposed to make you happy and because she didn't, she felt like she was being a bad girlfriend? I don't know...Why didn't she come out with you?"

"Said you're my friends and not hers."

"Ah."

I don't know who I am without you

"Hey what's up Regina? You've been down since you got here." Rose asked sitting at the other side of her.

"I broke up with Emma."

Regina began to go into a complete explanation about what happend and once she finished she was crying so much that she began to hiccup.

"It's clearly breaking you...You guys are strong, you can get through this. You can get through anything. You've been through worse. You're not yourself when you fight and now I can't recognise you because of what breaking up with her has done to you."

"What should I do?" Regina asked wiping her eyes.

"Sort this shit out."

- - -

Regina walked through the front door and slowly walked down the hall way. Stopping as Emma walked through the kitchen from the other side.

Oh, tell me you love me
I need someone on days like this, I do

They both stared at eachother, looking eachother in the eyes.

"I love you." They spoke at the same time.

On days like this
Oh, tell me you love me
I need someone
On days like this, I do
On days like this

They walked towards eachother and without saying another word, their lips were on eachothers and they began to kiss passionatly. Emma removed Regina's jacket and threw it on the ground.

Regina pulled away, grabbing Emma's hand before leading the blonde upstairs and to their bedroom.

- - -

Regina layed in Emma's arms, her head on the blondes chest, listening to her heart.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted. It was just...As your girlfriend...I should be the one making you happy."

Regina sat up and looked into her green eyes and smiled. "I understand that, but you should try and control the things you say. You have to understand that yes even though you're my girlfriend and it's your job to make me happy...You won't always do that. You will make me angry and miserable sometimes but it's just how things are. Things can't be happy all the time. That's not real life."

"We're still dating?" Emma asked slightly surprised.

Regina bit her lip and shook her head. "No."

Emma's heart dropped and she looked away. "Oh."

Oh, can you hear my heart say
No, you ain't nobody 'til you got somebody
You ain't nobody 'til you got somebody

"Will you marry me?"

Emma looked back into Regina's brown eyes, confusion written on her face. "What?"

"You're the one for me. My soulmate. I'm not myself when we fight, I'm not myself when we break up. You complete me. You're everything I need and more. Emma Swan, I'm so crazy about you. Will you marry me?"

Emma nodded her head and kissed Regina slowly before pulling away as she began to cry happy tears. "Yes."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"I love you forever and always."

A/N: For ruthchelleviceral. Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!