Love Sick

Henry Mills may be young, but there's one thing he isn't and that's stupid. It had all started one summer day when he accidently swallowed a coin. His Mother, Regina didn't waste much time and took him straight to the doctor.

They were both a little stunned when he was given a new doctor. Doctor Gold had apperantly been forced into retirement following his own medical examination.

A woman called Doctor Emma Swan had been assigned as Henry's new Doctor and he warmed up to her straight away, he wasn't the only one.

He noticed the looks, the smiles, the way his Mother's eyes would light up when she talked to Emma. Which was strange considering they were talking about watching his bowel movements.

The last time young Henry saw his Mother act this way was before his Father died. He was too young to know what love felt like but he knew that Regina had a case of love at first sight. Something he had seen in many Disney Princess movies thanks to his cousin Robyn.

It had now been three months and Regina seemed miserable, young Henry knew why. She was missing Emma. Sure they had seen eachother around town but Henry knew his Mother wouldn't ask the blonde out. Worried she'd be letting Daniel down in some way. They had been together since they were old enough to know what having true feelings for someone was.

Henry decided to take matters into his own hands. He threw a book down on the floor and then quickly kicked it under the sofa before laying down, clutching his stomach and groaning loudly in "pain".

"Henry?" Regina said worriedly as she walked in from the kitchen. Her eyes landed on the small boy on the ground. She quickly walked towards him and got on her knees. "Henry what's wrong?"

"My tummy hurts so much Mommy."

He squeezed his eyes, hoping maybe to get a few tears out.

"You've been fine all day...Has the pain just happend?"

"I've had pain all day Mommy, it just hasn't been this bad. Please take me to see Emma."

"Okay, lets go."

- - -

"Well everything seems fine so I'm not sure why his tummy is hurting."

"Mommy's tummy hurts." Henry said slowly sitting up from the bed.

"It does?" Emma asked.

"It does?" Regina asked confused.

"Yeah. She has butterflies inside their."

"Henry." Regina sighed.

"It's strange because she only gets them around you. She hasn't had butterflies since my Daddy died so you must be special. She's too shy to tell you how she feels but I can see how she feels about you. It's in her eyes and it's in her smiles. I'm only six so if I can see all this so can you."

"Henry." Regina hissed, embarassment becoming clear with the red blush appearing on her cheeks. "I am so sorry."

"Don't be." Emma smiled. "I do see it. I feel butterflies too." Emma said turning her head to look at Henry. "Nothing can cure it though, it's not something you want to cure. I like that I have feelings for your Mom. She is a beautiful, amazing woman."

Henry smiled and jumped off of the bed and held his hand out for Emma to shake. "You have my permission to take my Mommy out on a date. Friday night at seven because that's when my Aunt Z isn't working and she can look after me. Her favourite place to eat is Granny's and there's a movie coming out that she wants to see called Every Day. You don't have to bring her home at any time but just make sure she's safe okay?"

"I can't believe this." Regina laughed.

Emma smiled and looked up at Regina. "So how's about it? You wanna go on a date with me?"

"Of course. I'd love to."

As soon as those words left her mouth, Emma shook Henry's little hand. "She'll be in safe hands little man."

"I know." Henry smiled.

As he grew up, their love also grew and Henry was happy to witness their love grow stronger each day. They eventually became girlfriends which led to more.

It had been ten years since that day and they were now a happy family with a new baby joining too...And so the Swan-Mills family lived happily ever after.

Thanks to a little boy who faked a tummy ache.

A/N: I think I'm fully better now so I'M BAAAAAAAACK! This one is for HausofSwanQueen hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone.