Girlfriend

It was currently break time at Storybrooke High and Regina Mills had decided today was the day she would tell Emma Swan how she felt.

She had liked Emma for so long, when she finally got the courage to tell her how she felt the first time around, it was too late. She had began to date someone else.

Regina was heartbroken but she soon turned angry when she found out that Lily was only dating her for a bet. It made Regina's blood boil.

She would tell her the entire truth. Her feelings and what Lily was truely up to.

She waited by the lockers and once she saw Emma, she walked up to her.

"Hey you." She smiled.

"Hey Gina." Emma smiled back.

"I don't like your girlfriend."

"Straight to the point I see."

Regina grabbed Emma's wrist and dragged her towards the women's restroom. She locked the door and shoved Emma against it.

"Regina, what are you do-"

"Lily is only with you for a bet. No way...NO WAY, should you have a girl like that as your girlfriend...I think you need a new one."

Emma rested her head against the door as her heart dropped. "I really like her."

"I really like you." Regina paused. "I could be your girlfriend."

Emma bit her lip and shook her head. "I don-"

"I know that you like me, it's not a secret. I've seen the way you look at me. The way your eyes light up when you talk to me. The little touches. The little smiles."

Emma gulped and felt her heart pound. She had never been confronted about her feelings like this before.

"I..."

"You're..So..Fine." Regina spoke slightly. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against Emma's ears. "I want you to be mine."

Emma felt her legs become weak, but Regina kept a tight grip on her. The older woman smiled as shs moved towards the blondes lips and kissed her slowly. "You're so delicious." She whispered once she pulled away. "I think about you all the time. When I wake up...When I lisen to songs...When I'm in my bed...All alone..Wishing you were next to me...On top of me...Kissing me."

Emma let out a small groan as she wrapped her arms around Regina's waist and stood up straighter...Or in this case, gayer.

"Lily....She's like, so whatever. You could do so much better. I think we should get together now."

"Regina...We can't."

"We can, because I know that even when you look away you think of me. I know you talk about me all the time, again and again. From now on, it's just you and me. I don't want to hear you say her name ever again."

"I'm just so scared. I've liked you for so long but you showed no interest so I got with Lily but she's using me..."

"I won't hurt you. I promise. I got you and I won't ever drop you. You mean so much to me."

Emma licked her bottom lip as she thought.

"I know I'm not perfect. Far from it but I would never hurt you in the way she's doing. My feelings for you are real and have been for so long."

Regina went to speak again but before she could, Emma pressed her lips against Regina's.

"I'll be your girlfriend." She whispered as she pulled away. "I was so stupid to date her."

"What the hell were you thinking?" Regina laughed.

Emma shrugged her shoulders before kissing Regina again. This was perfect, she felt safe and she felt wanted.

No harm would come from being with Regina Mills. Her girlfriend and little did they know they would spend the rest of their lives together. As wives and as parents.

A/N: For EvilRegal10lp. Love ya cabra 😘