Yours

A/N: This is the second part to Ex for those who wanted it. I hope you enjoy!

Emma's life had been filled with smiles, laughter and happiness since she was introduced to Ruby. It wasn't because she had fallen in love with her, surprisingly to herself and to her best friend Lily, Ruby and Emma had gotten closer as friends. The thought of the two of them dating made them cringe. They loved their friendship and they would never ruin it by dating.

There was one thing missing though to Emma. She would constantly distract herself, she didn't want to think about her. Emma knew who it was. She hated it. She hated how Regina had this sort of hold on her.

Emma did well distracting herself. Going out and having fun, but it all changed one night as she slept. She dreamed about her past. It was like she was back at the high school she didn't miss one bit, but this time she was her age now, everyone was their age now.

Emma walked down the hallways, her eyes landed on the one person she didn't want to see, but in her dream, relief washed over her as she walked towards the dark haired woman.

Regina smiled at Emma and Emma smiled back, feeling her heart fill with love, her stomach filling with butterflies, but when a man appeared next to her and wrapped his arm around Regina, Emma's heart sank.

She watched as they kissed. Tears filled her eyes.

Memories flashed in front of her. Emma was threatening Mal after she had hit Regina in the changing room after PE. Emma was sat next to Regina in the cafeteria, just watching Regina talk. Listening to her with a huge smile on her face. Using a piece of wood to gently slap her ass in art. When they hardly knew eachother, they just hugged eachother randomly..It felt so right. She had lost her chance to be with her and it was destroying her.

She woke up, tears in her eyes. She blinked to get them away and once her vision was clear, she sat up and looked at the clock next to her bed. It was ten AM.

She sighed as she removed her covers, just as she was about to get out of bed, there was knock on her door. Yawning, she made her way to the front door, when she opened it, she was surprised at who she saw.

"Can we talk please?"

"Regina..."

"Just five minutes."

"I guess...Come in."

They made their way to the living room where they talked. Regina explained herself. Why she did what she did. It was because she had gotten an old friend back and she didn't want to lose her again, Emma laughed bitterly and shook her head.

"So you would rather have lost me?"

"I'm sorry."

"No, you don't get to do this. Come back, fill my head with lies and bullshit. Apologise and expect us to be friends again. You're only back because you can't handle the thought of me with someone else. You don't even want me...You just don't want someone else to have me."

"No, I do want you. I want us to start again, my friend fucked with my head in ways you couldn't imagine. I ditched her as soon as I realised what she was like and what she was doing. I'm sorry...I'm not asking to be your girlfriend...I just wanna be friends...See how it goes."

"Give me time."

Regina did give her time, within ten years they had become friends and they had become close again...Closer than they were before. Regina had changed and she had spent the entire time they were back in eachother's lives, making up for what she did.

They had gotten back together, they were happier and they were more in love than they were before. They were layed in bed after making love, Regina had her arms around Emma for a change.

"I love you so much Emma Swan."

"I love you too."

Regina smiled as she pressed her lips against Emma's cheek gently, kissing her before she began to quitely sing in her ear.

I was a boat stuck in a bottle
That never got the chance to touch the sea
Just forgot on the shelf
No wind in the sails
Going nowhere with no one but me
I was one in a hundred billion
A burned out star in a galaxy
Just lost in the sky wondering why
Everyone else shines out but me

But I came to life when I first kissed you
The best me has her arms around you
You make me better than I was before
Thank God I'm yours

I was a worn out set of shoes
Wandering the city street
Another face in the crowd
Head looking down
Lost in the sound of a lonely melody
Empty pockets at a roulette
Always landing on a lost bet
Just live for the spin and hope for the win
Go all in just to lose again

But I came to life when I first kissed you
The best me has her arms around you
You make me better than I was before
Thank God I'm yours
The worst me is just a long gone memory
You put a new heartbeat inside of me
You make me better than I was before
Thank God I'm yours

I was a boat stuck in a bottle
That never got the chance to touch the sea

I came to life when I first kissed you
The best me has her arms around you
You make me better than I was before
Thank God I'm yours
The worst me is just a long gone memory
You put a new heartbeat inside of me
You make me better than I was before
Thank God I'm yours

Thank God I'm yours
Thank God I'm yours
Thank God I'm yours

"Will you marry me?" Regina whispered.

Emma turned to look at Regina and gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Emma Swan, will you marry me?"

Emma smiled and nodded her head, capturing Regina's lips with her own. "I'm yours." She said pulling away, resting her forhead on Regina's.

"Thank God I'm yours."