Just For Tonight

They knew they wouldn't last in a relationship, they knew that if they got married it would only end in divorce and they were right.

The only reason they even got together was because both Regina and Emma's parents had managed to talk them into it...Not knowing their relationship was only sex.

They didn't feel anything romantic towards eachother, they just used eachother for sex.

At first they were surprised how well their marriage was going but once the honeymoon phase ended...Then the relationship went down hill.

Emma would see other women behind Regina's back. Not sleeping with them but just going on dates. It only bothered Regina because what if Henry caught Emma on these dates? It would break his little heart to think that his birth Mother would be cheating.

So they got a divorce and they remained friends, continued to sleep with eachother until one day Regina fell in love.

She had bumped into an old friend from highschool and she slowly began to fall for her friend. She told Emma and Emma was hurt.

Sure it was just sex but it filled a hole in Emma's heart that nothing else could. She couldn't truely settle down with anyone so just sleeping with Regina was all she had and now she wouldn't be able to.

So as the years went on, she found soneone else to sleep with but of course he ended up falling for her and to make matters worse...Regina had gotten married again but this time because she was in love.

Killian proposed to Emma and she said yes because she didn't want to lose him like she had lost Regina. If she was married to him then there was a greater chance that only she would have him. Unless he cheated but she knew he was smitten with her. She couldn't say the same though.

The sex between them was okay but nobody compared to Regina. She missed Regina. Only Regina could make Emma feel good.

Emma layed in bed, turning her head lazily to the side to see Regina with her eyes closed, her wet hair sticking to her sweaty forhead.

She couldn't believe she had slept with Regina again. In all of these years they've been apart she never thought this would happen.

It was an accident.

She had dressed up in sexy lingare, waiting for Killian to return from work. She wanted to spice up their bedroom activities.

She didn't hear the front door open, she didn't hear voices downstairs. She checked the time, Killian finished work in an hour.

She began to get hot, so she untied her silk dressing gown and gently placed it over the chair in the corner of the bedroom.

She heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

He was home early.

She quickly went to the bed and layed down, opening her legs wide, using her hand to gently rub herself over her black lacey underwear.

The door opened and she was shocked at who she saw.

But she didn't stop, she carried on.

"Hello Regina." She spoke huskily, her heart pounding.

"Mrs Jones."

Emma cringed and shook her head. "Way to kill the mood Gina." She took her hand away from her lower area and sat up, resting her head on the headboard.

Regina chuckled and walked further into the room and crossed her arms. "But it's true. You're Emma Jones now."

"Swan-Jones and because of that you can still call me Ms Swan. I will always be Ms Swan to you."

"Indeed...So what was going on here then?"

"Trying to be sexy for my husband but it appears I'm being sexy for my ex wife."

Regina smirked and turned around and walked back to the door. "Henry, your Mother isn't feeling too well so I'm going to stay until Killian comes home. Do your homework and then go to bed." She shouted. Once she heard a quiet okay she closed the door as she turned around.

She removed her clothes as she walked towards the bed, Emma didn't question why this was happening. She had waited too long for this to happen again.

The sex was quiet, but it was passionate. It was slow and at times it was rough. It was better than they both remembred. They knew it couldn't happen again as much as they wanted it too.

Too many years had gone by for them to just pick up from where they left off.

So it was just for tonight.

But it was okay, it was the best night either of them had in a long time.

A/N: For PoisonIvysKiss! Hope this was okay!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!