Valentine's Day

Regina sighed as she finished signing the third card for the third bouquet of roses. She handed the roses to the customer with a smile.

"Don't worry Miss Mills. I'm sure you'll find someone for next year." The man smiled. "Or maybe even today."

The flower shop door opened and in walked Regina's employee...Emma Swan.

Regina's heart did a little...Or many little leaps as the blonde haired woman removed her jacket as she walked into the small office they had, before walking back out as she tied an apron around her body.

"Hey, Regina." Emma smiled as she began to tidy up.

"Hi."  Regina said shyly as she handed the man his change...Only to see he wasn't there. "Where did he go?"

"Where did who go?" Emma asked as she looked up.

"The man that was here...He bought some roses...He even forgot his card." She grabbed the small card that was left on the counter and her eyes widened at what she read.

To Emma

Happy Valentine's Day. Let me treat you to some dinner at your favourite restaurant, Belle's.

Love from your not so secret admirer, Regina 💋

"When did I do that?" Regina whispered to herself.

"Are you drunk?" Emma laughed as she leaned against the counter.

"No..Just confused.

"Ahh, so you have dementia."

"That's not even it and that's not even funny."

"Sorry...Here." Emma reached under the counter and pulled out some sunflowers and tulips.

"Emma." Regina said in surprise as she took the flowers from her as Emma held them out.

"Happy Valentine's Day..."

Regina smiled as she pulled the card out as she smelled the flowers.

To the most beautiful woman

Sorry, that was cheesy...To Regina

Happy Valentine's Day. I really really like you and I was hoping that you'd might wanna grab some dinner at Belle's..My treat

Love from Emma x

Regina looked at Emma who was nervously playing with her hands.

"It's okay if you don't want to." Emma said quickly.

"I'd love to..In fact." She grabbed the card she had written and handed it to Emma. "I'm sure there were some flowers to go with it but...It doesn't matter...I'll just buy the dinner."

"No!" Emma shook her head. "I'm buying dinner."

"But you bought me flowers."

"We run a flower shop." Emma smirked as she crossed her arms before slowly uncrossing them. "Gee...That sounds really bad..."

Regina rolled her eyes and stepped towards Emma. She pecked her lips slightly and giggled when Emma's cheeks began to turn bright red.

"You're blushing Dear, also. I'm buying dinner."

"No."

"Yes."

"No Regina. I am."

"Can I atleast buy desert then?"

"Fine."

"Thank you." Regina grinned, proud of herself.

Whoever that man was, he was right. She did find someone for Valentine's Day next year....And today.

A/N: Happy Thank You For Reminding Me I'm Single Day to all my single readers!! A big fuck you to those in relationships!!!

I'm just kidding! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, if you ain't got that special someone then don't worry, I love you!!!