Remember Me

It's rare that when someone is a player they can change, well it's possible but it just depends if they want to and for Emma Swan she most certainly wanted to.

It all started when a Regina Mills moved to her school. As soon as Emma's eyes landed on the brunette, her heart filled with something she never thought she would feel for someone...Love.

It was the cliché love at first sight and luckily for her, Regina felt the same. Of course the new girl was warned about Emma and who she was but that didn't stop Regina getting close and getting to know her.

They went on dates and they became a couple. They've been going strong for two years, nothing could break them apart...Or so they thought.

It was the most important basketball game of the school year and Emma currently had the ball. If she managed to score this shot she would win the game.

"Hey number ten." Emma ignored the other team trying to put her off.

She weaved in and out of players and as she took the shot, she was pushed to the ground. Her head colliding with the floor hard.

She groaned and held her hand as she was helped up but instantly fell on to her knees as the pain inside her skull became unbearable.

"Emma!" Regina shouted concerned.

Emma looked up, her vision cloudy as she looked at the woman stood up looking at her with worry in her eyes.

Who was she?

And that is when things became tough for them. Emma had lost most of memories and unfortunatly for Regina, they consisted of her. Emma didn't remember that she dated her, she didn't remember she changed. She went back to being the player she used to be. It hurt Regina but she was patient and tried to help her...Girlfriend...The next six months went painfully slow and all she wanted was to kiss Emma but she had to respect the boundries...Even though it hurt her heart not being able to have her how she wanted.

"Regina I appreciate you trying to help me regain my memory but right now, nothing is working so please just leave me alone to live my life."

"No." Regina said sternly. "I'm not letting you do this to yourself again. I helped you once and I'll help you again. Why can't you change again? Why can't you just try?"

"Because I felt something for you then but now I don't. I feel nothing for nobody. Nobody understands how I feel and nobody understands what I'm going through. Just leave me alone Regina. I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but I don't wanna lead you on...You mean nothing to me."

"Yeah? Well you mean everything to me." Regina said as tears filled her eyes.

She opened Emma's bedroom door and Mary-Margaret was standing  outside about to open the door.

She watched as Regina wiped her eyes as she walked past her and down the stairs. She turned her attention to her daughter and crossed her arms.

"I never liked the girls you used to bring home. They were all slutty and clearly after one thing that you gave them. But I actually liked her, I still do. Even if you don't remember you do too. You can say you don't feel anything for her but that's a lie. You feel something for her but it scares you because you can't remember your dates and all of the things you did. So knock it off and go and apologise to her for how you've been treating her. She's not one of the girls you sleep with and drop. She's your girlfriend, someone you care deeply for. Someone you love with your entire heart."

Emma sighed and layed down on her bed. "She hates me."

"She doesn't. Trust me. She loves you. Now stop get your butt up and go after her."

- - -

"What do you want Swan?" Regina sighed as she answered the door.

"I'm an idiot."

"Finally, something we can both agree on."

"I do feel something for you. I don't know what, but I feel something. I lied because I'm scared, this me now...It's obviously not who I am anymore but I don't know how to change. I don't know if I can again."

"You can. Just trust me to help you. Open up to me. We don't have to act like girlfriends straight away. We can take it slow, start again. Just...Don't push me away, let me in. I love you."

Emma nodded her head and smiled as she opened her arms.

Regina gave half a smile as she hugged Emma.

"I'm sorry for how I've treated you since I lost my memories. I'm sorry I've been a shit friend and girlfriend. I'm sorry I'm a player but I'll try hard to change. I will."

Regina leaned back and used her hands to smooth the front of Emma's jacket out. "I believe you."

Without thinking, Emma leaned forward and captured Regina's lips with her own. Her eyes snapped open and she froze as she saw memories flash in her mind.

All of them including Regina before she lost them.

"Emma?" Regina asked concerned.

"Regina." Emma smiled slowly. "I...I remember."

Regina grinned and lunged forward, tightly hugging Emma.

"I love you so much Regina. I love you with all of my heart. God, I fucking love you Regina. My girl. My beautiful girlfriend."

"I love you too Emma. I love you so so so much."

They continued to hold eachother and tell eachother they loved the other for a few more minutes before Regina pulled her inside and slowly kissed her.

She couldn't believe she finally had her Emma back. After six months...She had the real Emma Swan back and she couldn't be happier.

A/N: For EvilRegal10lp! Hope you liked it!

Also, some news. I'm gonna attempt to write a full story. Not SQ related though. It'll be about Alice and Robyn.

Not sure when I'll write it but if you're interested then keep a look out for it.

I'm writing it for my friend because she really wants a fic about them so I like to make wishes come true soooo yeah!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!