Gaming Fun

Emma had been playing the same old game for a few hours and she was getting bored.

She was trying to earn all the trophies so she could get the platinum trophy for her favourite game, The Last Of Us, but there was so much replaying to do because she had to complete the game on every difficulty level.

She paused her game as she heard her phone ring and she did a little dance as she walked over to where her phone was charging as her ringtone blasted loudly.

Fun, little less fun
Little less, over, over, over, over, me
Oh, fun, little less fun
Little less, over, over, over, over, me

"Yello?"

"Hey Em."

"Gina!" Emma grinned as she walked back to her gaming chair and sat down. "What's up?"

"I'm boooored, what you doing?"

"Being bored too." Emma sighed as she stared at the paused screen.

They stayed in silence for a few seconds before Regina chuckled.

"Do you know what trolling is?"

"Yeah, I think every teenager and young adult knows what trolling is."

"Alright bitchy, why don't we try and troll people?" Regina suggested.

"Dude, you know I can't keep up that shit. I'll end up saying something stupid and ruining everything."

"Oh please! Do it for me." Regina begged.

Emma sighed but nodded her head. "Okay, let's give it a go."

- - -

They both loaded up Call Of Duty Black Ops and began searching for a lobby with people with mics. It took a while but they finally found one.

They began to have a normal conversation and then Regina sent a text to Emma telling her it was time.

"GET HIM EMMA-WEE!" Regina exclaimed as Emma began to chase someone who had killed Regina in the previous round.

"Did you just call me Emma-wee?" Emma asked confused.

"Emma-wee!" Regina said in a serious tone but she also sounded like a toddler. She let out a little laugh before speaking again. "You know why? 'Cause you're so much fun to ride, I say weeee!"

Emma bursted into a fit of laughter and so did Regina. Everyone else in the lobby was so silent which made it even funnier to them.

The connection to the lobby was disconnected but luckily they found one straight away with people with mics.

"My aim is just like my bedroom skills. All over the place." Regina said seriously. "Are you looking at Emma's butt Pirate?" Regina asked the player who was stood next to them.

"What?" Emma asked confused.

"Back off Emma's butt." Regina warned.

"Why is it yours or something?" Emma teased.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be your first anal."

Emma's eyes widened, she was shocked at what Regina had just said. "O-ooookay." She stuttered.

"Ooh he's gonna eat me!" Regina said, casually moving on from what she just said.

Suddenly, the team mate that was following Regina died.

"I take it you didn't get it eaten then?" Emma said.

"I only want my girls to do it."

The round ended and they were taken back to the lobby where some girls joined.