The LGBT Meet Up

Regina Mills had always felt like she didn't belong. She found it hard to make and keep friends. She thought she was doomed to alone in life...Until one day, she came across a poster in a shop window.

LGBT Group Meet Up. All genders, sexualities and ages welcome. Every Tuesday and Saturday at Granny's Diner at 1PM.

Today so happend to be a Tuesday and it was currently five to one. She looked across the street and saw unfamiliar faces entering the diner.

She had usually been wrong time, wrong place...Today she was right time, right place.

She was openly bi sexual in her family but she never had someone else to talk to about that area of her life.

She wrapped her jacket further around her body as she walked towards the quite unusually packed diner.

"Hello." She was greeted by a young woman she had seen around the town a few times. "Are you here for the LGBT group?"

"Uh..Yes."

"Wonderful." The woman smiled. "My name's Mary-Margaret Blanchard, I run this group with my friend." She turned around and pointed to a blonde haired woman who was talking to a young boy. "Her. That's Emma Swan."

Emma looked towards the two women and smiled. Her eyes lingard on Regina for a bit before she turned back around, talking to the young boy.

"That's her son. Henry."

"What a lovely name...Emma." She looked at Mary-Margaret and smiled. "Henry is a lovely name also."

Mary-Margaret laughed and turned around to talk to someone else.

"I was not expecting to see you here."

Regina turned around and saw Emma stood behind her, arms crossed.

"You've seen me before?" Regina asked confused.

"I have. Wandering the town...Your Mother is the mayor right?"

"That's correct."

"No offense but...She looks kinda...Prim and proper so...I just assumed you were straight...Y'know, raising you to be that way."

"The poster said all sexualities."

"Oh! I'm sorry for assuming.."

Regina laughed and placed her hand on Emma's arm. "I'm just kidding, dear. I'm bi sexual. Open to my family...And now to you."

Emma was about so speak when Mary-Margaret announced that the meeting was officially beginning.

"Please, take a seat and let's introduce ourselves to some of the new faces."

"Hi, my name is Killian Jones and I'm pansexual."

"My name's Ruby and I'm gay."

A few more people spoke and then it was Regina's turn.

"I'm Regina Mills...And I'm bisexual."

Everyone smiled a warm and welcoming smile and for the first time, Regina felt a place of belonging.

"As most of you know, I'm Emma Swan and I'm as gay as they come." She said, earning a laugh from the group.

Her eyes met Regina's and she smiled. Regina returned the smile and she couldn't help but feel like she was really going to like it here and she was sure to come to more meetings.

As people began to talk amongst themselves, Emma stood up and then moved to sit next to Regina.

"Hey, would you maybe wanna go for a drink sometime?"

Regina nodded her head slowly. "Yes, I'd like that."

"Great." Emma pulled out a pen from her jacket pocket and gently grabbed Regina's hand. "Sorry for being cheesy but...Here's my number. Call me sometime."

Regina looked down at her hand, reading the numbers. She looked back up and raised an eyebrow. "Oh believe me. I will."

A/N: Sorry for the lack of interesting shots. I've got serious writing block when it comes to these and I'm not sure what to write or how to write some of the rare ideas I do get. Hopefully I get some inspiration and I can give you some top quality one shots.

Thank you for reading and voting!