Feeling Love For The First Time

For so long, Regina had felt nothing but pain and anger. Everyone she had ever cared about had left her, used her and even abused her with words.

One day, a new girl came to town and Regina was immediately attracted to her.

They got to know eachother, they became close and soon they became very close. Feelings developed between them and it wasn't long before they were in a relationship.

Five months later, they were going to sleep with eachother for the first time.

"Is this okay?" Emma asked as she gently kissed around Regina's lower lips.

Regina nodded and Emma smiled as she moved further up towards her girlfriends clit. "Is this okay?" She asked once more as she licked lightly against Regina's sensitive area.

Regina nodded her head again, she felt stupid as tears filled her eyes. She didn't want to cry, she wasn't sad. She was happy. Really happy.

"What's wrong babe?" Emma asked as she glanced up and saw a tear slowly roll down Regina's cheek.

Emma propped herself up on her elbows before crawling up towards Regina and wrapping her arms around her.

"Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

Regina shook her head and gave Emma a small smile.

"Nobody has ever asked if anything they have done to me is okay...It's such a small thing but it shows you care. I'm just...Really happy. I've never experienced this before."

"You've never experienced love before?"

"You love me?" Regina asked in shock.

"I do. I love you. I respect you and I just want you to be happy."

"You make me happy." Regina smiled. "I love you too."

In that moment, Regina not only knew what feeling love for herself felt like, she also knew what it was like to feel love for someone else and to her, it was the best feeling in the world.

She had felt love for the first time and she never wanted this feeling to go.

A/N: Sorry for it being so short! I have a bit of writers block for these one shots! I'll hopefully have a better one ready for Valentines Day 😁😁😁

Thank you for reading and voting!