Labels Part Two

It had only been a week and a week apart from Regina was killing Emma.

She stared at the pictures on the wall that she was facing. It was her, Regina and Henry at Disney all of the cast members had called them the cutest family.

A family which she would lose because she didn't want to marry Regina.

Deep down, she knew she wanted to but she was so scared of such a huge commitment.

They've been together over ten years and she was scared of commitment. Crazy right?

She wasn't sure why she was so scared of it, maybe it had something to do with how messy her parents divorce was and she was scared that would happen...But their parents didn't have the love they do...None of them had cheated on the other like her Mother did.

With the family doctor, of all people.

Emma began to pace around the living room, thinking about all the bad things. Thinking about everything that could go wrong.

But then she began to think about how everything is going wrong now, how bad her life would be without Regina.

"I know what I have to do."

- - -

It took her hours but she had finally found the most perfect beautiful ring.

As soon as she saw it, her heart filled with so much love and happiness she knew it was right. She knew she wanted this just as much as Regina did.

Her phone began to ring so she quickly reached into her pocket and pulled it out as she walked to her car.

"Hey, Kid." Emma greeted.

"Mommy." He sniffled.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked concerned.

"It's Momma...She...She's hurted."

Emma's heart skipped a beat and she froze, only moving when a car beeped at her her.

"What do you mean hurt?" Emma asked trying to remain calm for her sons sake.

"Mommy just come to Granny's quickly. Please."

"Okay, okay I'm on my way."

- - -

Emma parked outside of the small diner and ran as fast as she could inside, her eyes filling with tears and her heart pounding.

When she walked inside, she saw fairy lights hung across the wall, the tables and chairs had been moved and in the centre of the room stood Regina perfectly fine.

"What..."

"I needed to get you here quickly. It was making me nervous the longer I waited."

Emma let out a shaky breath and walked towards Regina who gently grabbed the blondes hand.

"I love you, I have since the moment I layed my eyes on you and I want you. Wether that be in marriage or not...It doesn't matter. I just want you. This week has been torture and I can't live without you. I truely can't. You and Henry are the reasons I breathe, the reasons I live so if you don't want to get married then okay. I just want you."

Emma smiled and rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Yeah...About that..."

"Oh God, who did you sleep with?" Regina asked as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"What?! Nobody! Regina." Emma laughed as she pulled out the ring out of her pocket and got down on one knee. "I've thought alot and I do want to marry you. I'm just scared because of what happend with my parents. We still don't need to label eachother as anything but I realise, some things do need labels. How else are other people supposed to know they can't have a certain person because their heart belongs to another. Regina Mills, I love you. I want to marry you but of course the main question is, do you want to marry me?"

"Emma..." Regina said slowly.

"Yes...?" Emma replied slowly.

"The question is, will you marry me?" She laughed.

"Yes! Yes I will!" Emma smiled jumping up and wrapping her arms around Regina.

"What?" Regina asked confused. "I thought you were asking me."

"I was but then you asked me sooo...Yeah, but you can still wear the ring it's more your style anyway."

"Emma Swan you are such a confusing bitch...But I love you." Regina smiled softly before kissing her fiancé's lips.

"I love you too." Emma said as they continued to kiss.