You Can't Trick Me

Emma and Regina were cuddled up on the sofa, the TV was on but they weren't really paying attention to it. They were too busy getting lost in the moment of being in eachothers arms...Until a smirk made its way across Emma's face.

"Hey Regina."

"Yes Dear?"

"Say post, five times."

"Why?" Regina asked confused.

"Just do it."

Regina sighed but she said it fives times.

"Okay, now say most five times."

Again, Regina did as she was told.

"What do you put in a toaster?" Emma asked trying to hide a smile.

"Bread."

Emma's smile turned into a frown and sat up, staring at her girlfriend. Disapointed she had not replied by saying toast.

"Spell mop." Emma said, hoping this one would trick Regina.

"M-o-p."

"Spell top."

"T-o-p."

"Spell hop."

"H-o-p."

"What do you do at a green light?"

"Go."

Emma groaned which caused Regina to laugh. "You can't trick me dear."

"I bet I can."

"You really can't." Regina laughed. "Look down your shirt and spell attic."

Emma was confused but looked down her shirt. "A-t-t-i-c."

"May I see too?" Regina smirked.

It took a while but when Emma finally realised what she just said, she let out another annoyed groan. "You're not supposed to do that! I'm supposed to be tricking you!"

Regina shrugged her shoulders before an idea popped into her head. "Here's a trick you can do...You can make my clothes disappear and I can do the same to you."

Emma gulped and nodded her head quickly. "Yes. I can do that."

"Excellent." Regina stood up and held her hand out for her girlfriend to take. "Now this will be fun for the both of us."

A/N: Sorry it's really short and boring. I think it's time to call it a day writing these. Not only have I run out of ideas but I would like to focus on other things. Thank you to everyone who has read these one shots over the past three/four years. Thank you for your comments. These one shots have created friendships for me that I will always love and cherish for the rest of my life. Your support has been great. Thank you so much for reading and voting.

Viva La SwanQueen ❤