Funfair

"SUMMER BANANA!" Emma yelled in fustration.

"Wow, you kept it PG." Regina laughed beside her girlfriend.

"I'm about to turn it into mature. This thing is annoying me. It's a fix."

She threw the basketball again, clenching her jaw as she watched it bounce off of the backboard and straight back down the ramp to her.

"Babe, let's go play a different game." Regina said calmly, she knew how competitve her girlfriend got and she'd end up blowing all their money on this game.

"No." Emma shook her head and glared at the man running the game. "Some funfair this is. How can I possibly have fun if I can't win my own girlfriend a damn prize. It's a fix I tell you! A fix!"

"Calm down Emma."

"Don't tell me to calm down! This is rigged!"

Emma huffed and was about to take another shot when a little girl came upside her.

"Don't waste your money on this kid, it's a scam to get your money."

The girl pouted but handed the man a dollar and took the basketball he gave her. She stuck her tongue out as she concentrated and used all her strength to throw the ball.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Emma shouted as the child got the ball in the basket on her first try.

"Winner winner chicken dinner." The man grinned as he handed the girl a giant dog toy.

"That's it." Emma grabbed the basketball in front of her and threw it so hard it bounced off of the backboard and straight at her head. "OW FUDGE NUGGET!" She shouted as she held her forhead.

"Are you okay?" Regina asked concerned.

"No! I can't win my damn girlfriend a prize at the not so funfair."

"What if I have a go and try and win one and you can give it to me?"

"If you wanna be my ex then go right ahead."

"You're so bitchy when you get competitve." Regina sighed.

Emma shrugged her shoulders before letting out a deep breath and relaxing her muscles, she handed the man another dollar and she grabbed the basketbell.

She closed her eyes, calming herself down and then she threw the ball.

"Winner winner chicken dinner." The man said with no emotion.

"I WON! I WON!" Emma cheered.

She hugged Regina who chuckled lightly as she hugged her girlfriend back.

Emma turned around, her smile turning into a frown.

"What's that?"

"Your prize."

"No. I want one of the big ones."

"They are only for children under the age of twelve."

"WHAT THE JIMINY CRICKET?! THE PRIZES SHOULD BE FOR ANY AGE!"

"This is your prize. Take it or leave it."

Emma snatched the small toy from the man and began to mumble swear words under her breath. Not wanting the little children to hear.

Regina held Emma's hand as they walked away, smiling at the small prize in her hand.

"It's a cute panda." She grinned.

"It's an evil panda." Emma mumbled. "Not coming to this stupid fair again."

"Oh come on babe. You won me a prize like you wanted to."

"I wanted to win you a big one."

"It's not the size that counts."

Emma snickered which earned a slap on the arm from her girlfriend.

"Stop being dirty."

"I'm sorry and I'm sorry for how I was back there...I just really wanted to win."

"I know. And you did win, so how's about we go home and order some food yeah?"

Emma smiled and nodded her head. "I'd like that. I love you Gina."

"I love you too and I love my cute panda."

"It's an evil panda."

"Ah ah. I don't think so. It's the cutest thing ever. Can we adopt a dog?"

"That was random." Emma chuckled.

"It's made me want a dog."

Emma sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose we can adopt a dog."

"Really?! That's amazing!" Regina grinned before pecking Emma's cheek.

The things I do for this woman. Emma thought to herself with a stupid grin on her face.

A/N: For EvilRegal10lp! Hope you liked it Puddin' 😘

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!

Also! The first part to my new story is up so I would love it if you checked it out. You don't have to, I'm not forcing you, just letting you know in case any of you are interested!