Only Want You

When Emma started to date Regina, she knew it wouldn't be easy. Seeing her being with other people at the same time. Having to have certain days in the week for their dates and their time together.

Regina wasn't cheating, but to Emma it felt like she was.

Regina was Polygamy and she couldn't change. She explained this numerous times to Emma, but it still hurt her. She couldn't continue to be in a relationship like this. It wasn't good for her. So she knew what she had to do.

"Regina?" Emma called out as she entered their home.

"In here."

Emma let out a deep, shaky breath before she walked into the kitchen to see Regina cleaning up the kitchen counter.

"Hey beautiful." Regina greeted. She dropped the sponge on the counter and wiped her hands on her apron before wrapping her arms around Emma and leaned in for a kiss, but was surprised as Emma moved away.

"What's the matter? Has something happend?" Regina asked concerned.

"We happend."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, that when you're with someone, you should only want that person and only want to be with them. I can't take it, you being with other people when we're together. Knowing you kiss others, hold them, and sleep with them...It breaks my heart."

"I'm sorry you feel that way but I've explained to you what I am, what I do, how I feel...Emma, I can't change."

Emma ran a hand through her hair before placing her hands on her hips. "I'm sorry Regina, something has to. You can have me, just me. Nobody else. Or you can have whoever you want, whenever you want, just not me."

"Emma please." Regina said as tears began to fill her eyes. "I can't change. I want you, but I can't change. I'm sorry."

"Goodbye Regina. I'll get my things in the morning."

Emma turned around, ignoring Regina begging her to come back. Emma tried her hardest to hold back the tears but once she was out of the front door, she cried. She could feel her heart breaking, it felt like she couldn't breathe.

She was hurting now, but it would get better. Atleast, she hoped so.

Three Months Later

They say time heals all wounds, but that wasn't the case for Regina. She ended every relationship she had with other people. Determined to try and change because she knew that Emma was the person she was meant to be with. She had never felt this much pain before. She was so in love with Emma, she realised now that she never loved the others.

Emma on the other hand, she was slowly coming to terms with the break up, she had started to date someone else. Someone who made her happy and someone who only wanted her and it felt nice but something was missing. She knew what it was, but she couldn't go back to who she wanted to be with.

Emma walked down the street, her head down, with her earphones in, listening to her music. She just needed to relax and forget things, so she did what she liked to do most, go for a walk whilst listening to her music.

As she was walking, she accidently walked into someone and as she quickly looked up to apologise, she got lost in the familiar brown eyes looking back at her.

"Sorry." She apologised, pulling out her earphones and wrapping them around her phone before slipping her phone into her pocket.

"It's fine...I was actually coming to look for you."

"Regina, can we not do this."

"Emma please just let me speak. I love you. I was stupid to keep hurting you like that. You're everything to me and I only want you. I've ended all the other relationships because nobody makes me feel like you do. I promise from now on, it's just you. Nobody else."

Emma's heart skipped a beat and as much as she wanted to throw her arms around Regina and kiss her, she couldn't.

"That's sweet but...I'm with somebody else."

Regina's heart sank, but she wasn't going to give up.

"Do you truely like them though? Do they make you feel how I feel? Touch you like I touch you?"

"No." Emma shook her head. "But you continued to break my heart. Continued to hurt me and make me cry."

"I know and I'm sorry. But just give me the chance to prove to you I have changed and it's just you I want. I only want you."

Emma smiled shyly and gently took Regina's hands in her own. "I only want you too."

"Does that mean you'll give me one more chance?" Regina asked hopeful.

Emma nodded her head. "Yes. Let me go break the news to Lily...I don't want to show off our relationship just yet, I don't want to hurt her."

"I understand." Regina smiled. "Emma?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: For the one and only EvilRegal10lp! Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!

Also, if you would like to, could you please check out my story The Other Side. It's a MadArcher/CuriousArcher (?) Robyn and Alice fic.

Aaaaaand, this one shot book is #1 in the sq tag...So...Thank you guys for that!!