Hold On

Loving and fighting
Accusing, uniting
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" Regina yelled as she entered her bedroom followed by Emma.

"He cheated on you and you expect me not to punch him?"

"BUT LOOK WHAT HE DID TO YOU!" Regina yelled again, this time turning around to face Emma. "He fucking made a mess of your face." She replied more quietly, gently bringing her hand up to stroke Emma's cheek.

"It's just a few cuts and bruises. It's not a big deal." Emma shrugged.

"It's all my fault he did this." Regina said as she felt a lump form in her throat.

"It's not. I brought it on myself by punching him, it was all me."

"No. It was my fault."

"Regina, stop blaming yourself."

Regina ignored Emma and headed for the bathroom, Emma began to worry, she knew what Regina used to be like and she was worried that Regina would do something stupid. She followed Regina but Regina quickly pushed her away before entering the bathroom and slamming the door, locking it.

"Unlock the door Gina, please." Emma begged as she knocked on the door.

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"

There was a loud smash which caught Emma's attention.

"Regina, Regina listen to me. It's okay, I'm okay. You're okay. Just calm down."

"I'm sorry." She heard Regina faintly cry. "So sorry."

Emma needed to get to Regina so she used all her strength to kick the door down and when she did, her eyes widened as she saw Regina sat on the floor, blood on her knuckles from where she punched the mirror. Their eyes met and Regina's eyes filled up with more and more tears.

Emma knelt down on the floor, careful not to cut herself on the pieces of broken mirror. Without hesitation, she pulled Regina into her arms and held her.

"Don't do that again because you could cause serious damage to yourself and I don't want you to leave me...You're my best friend. I need you."

Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

Emma moved her hand down and grabbed Regina's hand gently and locked their fingers together. Regina looked up and she felt old feelings come back that she had kept hidden for so long.

"I know I'm just your friend but to be honest I want to be more. I feel like I can make everything okay. I can make it all right. I wouldn't betray you ever, especially in the way he did. I love you Regina. I love you more than you could ever know. I don't wanna lose you ever, I wanna be there for you and protect you."

Regina smiled softly and leaned into Emma. "Oh Emma, I love you too."

"Please give me the chance to make it all okay."

Regina nodded her head and Emma smiled as she turned her head and kissed the top of Regina's head. "I need you in my life Gina."

"I need you in mine too Emma."

The two women sat there on the floor as Emma grabbed the first aid kit and began to sort Regina's hand out. All the while they held smiles on their faces and love in their hearts for eachother.

A/N: For EvilRegal10lp. I was gonna make this a sad one but I'm in a really happy and good mood so I made it happy and that's why its shortish because it's a sad song. Fuck you bitch.

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!