Cursed Emma

A/N: This is taken from one of my favourite Lost Girl episodes 😂

Emma sat on a stool in front of Regina as she checked her eyes. The past few hours, Emma had been acting a little strange. Luckily for Regina, not only did she have magic, she also had medical knowledge of different creatures and had incredible knowledge on curses and how to cure certain things.

"There's no pupil dilation. No concusion." Regina stood back and shook her head. "I'm stumped." She sighed.

"You have little specks in your eyes that look like stars." Emma said as she stared into Regina's eyes.

Regina used her stethoscope and placed it on Regina's chest. "Call me crazy but based on your little display at the bar, I know you and Killian ar-."

"Spill on aisle three, spill on aisle three." Emma said into the chest piece of the stethoscope.

"Ow, ow." Regina said taking the stethoscope out of her ears.

"Come on, let's go see a movie...Wow, you're really hot. Have you ever kissed a girl?" Emma asked.

"I need you to sit still, I have to check your AKG, okay?"

Emma quickly grabbed a medical instrument and placed either end against one another's forhead.

"Bzzzz."

"Emma, stop."

"We have now swapped brains. Hi, I'm Regina Mills. I used to be the Evil Queen, here have a poisned apple or two."

"You're really starting to scare me." Regina said sadly.

"RAWR!"

"Okay, Emma just listen to me."

"RAAAAAWR."

Regina placed her hands on Emma's arms, attempting to make her stop and listen.

"Emma, Emma, just listen to me."

"Oh God." Emma scoffed throwing her arms up in the air.

"Have you come into contact with any strange creatures recently?"

"This is so lame."

"Emma, please." Regina said almost raising her voice. She was fustrated because something had taken over her girlfriend, making her act werid and Emma couldn't be serious enough for Regina to help.

"Okay." Emma said calmly. "Well, there was this one gross guy, with a magic stick." She said with a serious face.

Regina raised her eyebrows and her eyes flickered across Emma's face, not sure wether the blonde was telling the truth or not, which caused Emma to burst out into laughter, she pointed her finger at Regina showing she was just kidding.

Regina took a step back and crossed her arms, shaking her head. "What am I going to do with you."

Emma tilted her head to the side. "You could do me."

Regina knew it wasn't the right time to crack a smile, but she couldn't help it. This was the woman she loved, sure there was something strange going on but she'd find a way to fix it. She always did, but now she was even more determined because it was Emma.

"Hey Gina."

"Hmm?"

"You're staring at me."

"Oh, sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I'm always staring at that incredible ass."

Regina laughed and shook her head. "I love you."

"I know. Love ya too. Now how's about that movie?"