Memories

Emma: Babe

Regina: Yes?

Emma: Come into the bedroom 😏

Regina: I'm not in the mood

Emma: Just come here

Regina sighed before standing up from the couch and making her way upstairs. She walked into the bedroom and saw Emma laying in bed, the covers pulled right up to her neck.

"Why are you in bed?" Regina asked confused.

"It's cold and I want to cuddle. We haven't cuddled much and I would love to cuddle my wife before that crazy child comes home and decides to wrestle me when you're making dinner."

Regina smiled softly, bowing her head as she thought back to the previous night. Henry had been watching a lot of wrestling lately, he dubbed himself Henry Freakin' Swan-Mills after his favourite wrestler Seth Rollins...Or as his shirt says. Seth Freakin' Rollins.

"It's your fault he tries to Curb Stomp you. You got him into WWE." Regina laughed as she climbs into bed next to her wife.

"I'm surprised you even know that move." Emma said in surprise as she pulled Regina into her arms.

"It's hard not to. It's all he basically yells when wrestling you. Henry hits Emma with the Curb Stomp is repeated literally every five minutes."

Emma smiled and kissed the top of Regina's head, her lips curving into a smirk as she remembered something that happend back when they were teenagers.

"Remember when we were in highschool and you were an absolute failure at trying to tell me you like me?"

"Oh please don't remind me." Regina groaned.

"You do know Zelena told me what happend once."

"Oh no. What did she tell you?!"

"She asked how things were going with me, and you got really flustered and said you were giving subtle hints you liked me. But then when I stood next to you at my locker, Zelena pointed to me and you turned around and said to me 'I can't stand you'. I didn't know you had failed at flirting, I was really hurt." Emma laughed.

Regina's cheeks grew red and she cringed. "Lord help me."

Emma began to howl with laughter. "That's exactly what Zelena said."

"Well it worked out well in the end didn't it? You cornered me and asked why I was being such a bitch and then I kissed you because I didn't know how to put into words how I felt."

"I'll never forget that day. That was the day my life came together, it wasn't until Henry arrived that it was complete."

They stayed in a comfortable silence, smiling at the little memories that came back to them.

"I remember you were nervous to tell your Mom we were getting married because you were so close, especially after your Dad walked out when you were little. She's your best friend and you didn't want her feeling like she was being replaced by me in a way."

"I was literally all she had for years until Zelena and her Dad came along."

"Once again you couldn't put it into words how you felt so you wrote a song instead and sang it in front of your family and annouced it that way."

"I still remember it."

"Sing it for me."

Mama you taught me to do the right things
So now you have to let your baby fly
You've given me everything that I will need
To make it through this crazy thing called life

And I know you watch me grow up
And only want what's best for me
And I think I found the answer
To your prayers

And she is good, so good
She treats your little girl like a real woman should
She is good, so good, she makes promises she keeps
No she's never gonna leave
So don't you worry about me
Don't you worry about me

Mama there's no way you'll ever lose me
And giving me away is not goodbye
As you watch me walk down to my future,
I hope tears of joy are in your eyes

'Cause she is good, so good
And she treats your little girl like a real woman should
She is good, so good, she makes promises she keeps
No she's never gonna leave
So don't you worry about me
Don't you worry about me

And when I watch my baby grow up
I'll only want what's best for her
And I hope she'll find the answer to my prayers
And that she'll say

He is good, so good
And he treats your little girl like a real man should
He is good, so good, he makes promises he keeps
No he's never gonna leave
So don't you worry about me
Don't you worry about me

Mama don't you worry about me
Don't you worry about me

"You wanted a daughter and not a son? You don't want me?" Henry asked tears filling his eyes.

The two women quickly sat up. "No Henry!" Regina gasped. "I always thought I was having a baby girl but I'm so happy I have a baby boy. I love you so much and I always will. Come here."

Henry walked towards his Mother who had her arms open. He kicked his shoes off before climbing on the bed and laying in his Mothers arms.

"I'm so proud of you Henry, I love you more than life itself. I wrote that song before you were born and like I said, I always thought I'd have a girl but it doesn't matter. You are my son and I love you so much. I hope one day you will find a girl, or a boy that treats you how you deserved to be treated."

"Mom I don't even have a girlfriend yet they're gross. Especially Violet! She tried to kiss me today! But Jacinda pushed her over and poured her orange juice on her. I like her, she's my best friend."

Emma and Regina gave eachother knowing looks. They could already see what was going to happen, but they wouldn't jinx it instead they just laughed.

"So, who wants Grannys for dinner?" Emma asked.

"Me!" Henry yelled jumping up.

The two Moms laughed at their son who did a little happy dance before losing his balance and falling in the middle of his parents.

Emma sighed happily as she watched Regina tickle Henry.

This was her perfect little family and she wouldn't change anything about them. Ever.

A/N: Changed the lyrics to make more sense because Regina is singing about Emma who is a female obviously.