The P.E Teacher Part Two

A/N: Gonna try something different, something I've never done before...Oh geez 😂

Regina held on tightly to her bag as she made her way to the sports hall. She felt nervous, she felt scared...She also felt excited.

"Hey, just in time."

She turned her head to see Emma walking towards her. They reached the door at the same time but Emma opened it first, holding it open for Regina to which she thanked her teacher with a smile.

They walked towards the benches that were against the wall and sat down. Regina set her bag down and looked down at her hands, shyness taking over.

"You okay?" Emma asked as she placed her hand over Regina's.

"Ye-yes."

"Look at me please."

Regina looked up, her brown eyes meeting Emma's green. She watched as the blonde frowned as she continued to stare into her eyes. "You're lying."

"Excuse me?"

"I have this super power, I always know when someone is lying and you Regina, are lying."

Regina bit her lip and shrugged her shoulders. "So?"

"So...What's wrong?"

Regina began to think of a lie, but nothing came to her mind.

"Is it because of basketball? I saw you struggling a little."

Regina quickly nodded her head.

"Okay, go get a ball and we'll practice a little."

Regina stood up and once she turned her back to walk to the supply room she couldn't help but fight back a smile. Some superpower Emma has.

She walked into the supply room and looked around for the balls, her eyes landed on the black sack and she reached for a ball, she was forcefully pushed against the wall. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw Emma, biting her lip.

"What's happening?"

"I told you, I have a superpower...It's not because of the basketball..It's because of me. I saw you checking me out earlier. I knew you were staring at my ass. Do you know how inappropriate that is Miss Mills?"

Regina almost let out a whimper at how forceful Emma was being. She was extremely turned on which surprised her.

As she stared into Emma's eyes, she felt something poking her leg, without removing eye contact she reached down to move it away and she was shocked when Emma closed her eyes and let out a small groan.

Regina raised her eyebrow and continued to move her hand.

"Fuck." Emma breathed.

It then came to her realisation that Emma had a dick.

"You have a penis?" Regina asked.

"Uh huh." Emma nodded her head.

"Wow." Regina said in surprise, she wasn't disgusted, she was curious. She had never experienced this before.

"I don't usually fuck on the first meet up." Emma chuckled.

"I'm still a virgin." Regina admitted as she continued to move her hand.

Emma quickly grabbed Regina's wrist, stopping her movement.

"I don't wanna take your virginity. I want your first time to be with someone special and someone you love."

"Thanks, that's so sweet of you." Regina said rolling her eyes. "Doesn't mean I can't sort out, what I caused though."

Emma was about to ask Regina what she meant, but her actions answered the question as she watched Regina sink to her knees, pulling down Emma's shorts and boxers.

"Well, you're sure not small."

"Even if I was small, it's not the size that counts. It's what you do with it." Emma shrugged.

"You know what I'm trying to do right?" Regina asked.

"Yes, give me a blowjob."

"How exactly do I do it? Is there a certain way?" Regina asked nervously.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? You don't have to. We can just leave now if you wa-" Emma was cut off by a moan as she felt Regina's lips around her dick.

"Am I doing it right?" Regina asked after a few sucks.

Emma nodded her head. "Yes keep going. Also, if you want you can move your hand too. So like you're jerking me off but sucking too if you get me."

Regina did what Emma suggested and judging by her loud moan, Regina was doing something right.

"Fuck Regina." Emma growled. "I'm gonna cum."

Regina removed her mouth from Emma's dick and looked up to see Emma's eyes closed and her head thrown back.

"Cum in my mouth." She said, her voice coming out huskily. She was surprised at her words, she never thought she'd say something like that in her entire life.

On cue, Emma let out a deep groan and came inside Regina's mouth. Emma quickly reached inside her hoodie packet and pulled out some tissues.

"Spit it in here."

Regina stood up, using her hand to wipe away some of the liquid away from around her mouth and without a second thought she swallowed.

"Or..Swallow..." Emma said slowly as she put the tissues back in her pocket.

Emma pulled her boxers and shorts back up as Regina leaned against the wall, a small smile on her face.

"That should certainly happen again."

"It should and if you want...Maybe I could repay the favor. I'm not talking about full on taking your virginity...But maybe letting me try something else. Only you can decide what classes as taking your virginity. Could be a dick inside you, a tongue or having proper sex with a man or woman. If you feel like what I wanna do will be taking your virginity then please tell me and I won't do it."

"We'll see, I'd like to get to know you properly first, but I would like to do this again."

"Okay, it's whatever makes you comfortable. We don't have to rush anything although, this took me by surprise."

"Me too." Regina laughed.

As they walked out of the supply room, the bell rang signalling the end of lunch.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow." Emma said giving Regina a small hug.

"See you tomorrow."

A/N: Okay so this for anyone that wanted a second part. I'm not good at writing stuff like this, I'm really not but I've never written G!p before so I thought I'd give it a go. I only wrote a BJ so maybe one day I'll write the full thing 😂😂

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!