Secrets Part Two

"Hey sleepy."

Emma sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. They started to close again but she fought to keep them open.

"If you're still tired then you can sleep some more. I'm not going anywhere."

Emma shook her head and yawned. She tried to stand up from Regina's bed and she nearly fell but luckily, Regina was there to make sure she didn't.

"You need more rest Swan." Regina said sternly as she gently layed her girlfriend back down.

"You need more rest Swan." Emma mimicked. "I'm fine Regina." She said once she noticed Regina's glare. "I just...I feel drained."

"That's because I did drain you. Idiot."

"Oh you have jokes? I have jokes too. What's Dracula's favourite fruit?"

"Neck-tarines." Regina smirked.

Emma frowned and crossed her arms. "How'd yo-"

"I'm a vampire. I've heard them all before. Anyways, get some more rest."

Emma mumbled swear words before she relaxed into the warm, comfortable bed but before she could fell asleep, she felt a burst of energy flow through her body and she jumped out of bed, startling Regina who was sat beside her.

"Holy shit!" Emma exclaimed as she sniffed the air. "Can you smell that?!"

"Smell what?" Regina asked confused.

"God, it smells amazing. I've never smelled something like that before."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah!"

"That's blood you can smell."

"Oh gross."

Regina chuckled and stood up from the bed and held her hand out for Emma to take. "Let's get you some food."

They walked downstairs, hand in hand. The smell grew stronger and even though she should feel disgusted, she felt excited.

They walked into the kitchen and Emma walked to the kitchen counter and sat herself on the top of it, watching Regina as she walked to the fridge and opened it. She reached inside and when she turned around, she was holding a bowl.

She walked towards Emma and handed her the bowl and a clean spoon from the sink.

"Here you go."

"If you had this here, why did you go out hunting?" Emma asked confused as she eyed the bowl of blood.

"I keep the blood in the fridge for emergencies." Regina said with a shrug. "Now shush and eat your blood."

"Don't you mean drink?"

"Just get the damn blood in your body before you die of hunger."

"Before I die of thirst."

"Emma!"

"Sorry I'll shut up now."

Regina sighed and shook her head. "I'm in love with a damn child."

"Hey! Don't say that...Damn is a bad word."

"What am I dating?" Regina groaned.

"A sexy vampire beast." Emma said with a mouth full of blood as she puffed her chest out.

Regina spread Emma's legs and stood in between them. She leaned in slowly and licked the blood that was slowly trailing down from Emma's lips to her chin.

Emma shivered and Regina smirked, she kept her lips near the corner of Emma's lips before she kissed the blonde, causing her to nearly drop the bowl she was holding.

When Regina pulled away, Emma's eyes were still closed but once she finally opened them, they were glowing a colour that Regina had never seen before. They were glowing a light blue.

Emma sat the bowl to the side and gently pushed Regina away as she hopped off the counter.

"Bedroom. Now." Emma commanded and that was when Regina knew what blue meant.

Lust.

She had never had vampire sex but she was excited to see what would happen, especially considering vampires has tremendous amount of energy.

Just the thought of what could happen in her bed, turned Regina on.

"Come on then." Regina husked as she gently pulled Emma to follow her.

This night had taken a rather different turn than she expected, but she wasn't complaining. Not one bit. She was happy she had turned Emma into a vampire.

They would have eachother forever and both of them wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N: I triiiiied to make a good second part but this kinda sucks...Sorry!

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!